Chapter 8 "Years Later"

Zane's POV

It's been years later after Kawaii~Chan had her child. River graduated and then, moved out. Mia is now in pre-school and, it is Ian's last year of school. And Kawaii~Chan....she....she....

She is sick....very sick....she could almost die. Mia has been having a hard time without her, and Kawaii~Chan has to be in the hospital for a long time. She is in a coma. It is so bad that she cannot live very long if she stays asleep for another year. It all started with a small cough....we took her to the doctor and heard she had lamona. It's a very bad sickness that could kill you. Then, she got knocked out in an alley way from who knows what. I just hope she lives a little longer.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

It's dark. I'm in the dark alone....I can't remember what happened....I remember parts of me when I was walking through an alley way to get somewhere. I felt a man punching me and elbowed me in the head. I just remember fainting and then....Zane~Senpai hurt the guy. I heard him yelling, "Kawaii~Chan! Are you okay?" I remember not breathing and suffering through pain. I think I remember...I remember the guy stole my purse! He was trying to mug me. ZANE! NO!!!!

-Back awake-

*sobs* "ZANE~SENPAI!" "Oh my Irene! SHE'S AWAKE! HOLD HER BACK!" A nurse yelled. "HOLLY! HOLLY, I NEED BACK UP!" A male nurse yelled as I sat up really fast. I heard my heart beat from the computer. -beep beep- -beep beep- "WHERE'S ZANE!" I yelled, "WHERE AM I?!" I heard the doctor dial on the phone as people pushed me back onto my bed. "Yeah, is this Zane? I NEED YOU AT THE HOSPITAL NOW! SHE'S AWAKE!!!" He stopped the call and held me back. "I can't give her a sleep shot, she's been in a coma for too long!" A nurse argued with another one. "WHERE'S ZANE?!" I screamed. "KAWAII~CHAN, CALM DOWN! ZANE IS COMING, DON'T WORRY!"

Zane's POV

I got in the car and sped as fast as I could go. I then appeared at the hospital running to room 23. I felt a couple tears fall out of my eyes. I walked in seeing Kawaii~Chan sobbing while doctors holding her back. "K-Kawaii~Chan!" I said. She then calmed down, "Zane~Senpai....I" *sobs* I ran over, "Shhh...it's okay. I'm here. It's all over." I hugged her feeling how cold she was. "Zane~Senpai....I missed you!" She said through sobs, "I missed you more than anything. Please take me home..." I brushed my hand through her soft silky hair. "I love you," I whispered. I felt more tears fall from my eyes. The doctor walked towards me, "You can take her home...it's seems she has no more lamona because, we gave her plenty of medicine. But, take this home too," he handed me a small bottle of medicine. "T-Thank you." I sobbed.

Hours later...

I took her home...I also realized she was a bit skinny. "A-Are you hungry?" I asked. She nodded with tears still in her eyes. "C-Can I ask you something?" I asked. "Yes...anything..." she answered. "I know this might make you uncomfortable but, what was it like, in a coma?" She whipped her tears, "Um...in a coma all you see is the dark...you feel...alone and, and...I remember just sadness and pain. I brought her the cheese burger she ordered. "I could not sleep last night," I said, "I kept thinking of you...and I could not stop wondering about all the pain you were in." I held her hand as I took her home. "H-how is Mia~Chan?" She asked with a worried expression on her face. "She's fine. Now, you need to lay down, I'll turn on some tv to calm you," I answered.

Hey guys I'm back! Did you miss me? Anyways, sorry I am not posting on this book much but it's cuz I am busy with another. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. BYEEEE! -WillowAsh30