The Wedding Dress

*Star pov*

"What to choose!?I thought this would be easier!"I screamed while Marco herd me,so he called the royal fashion designers to help me."What about this one dear?"my mother said out of nowhere."2 things mother.1.When did you get hear?2.I love that one!!"I screamed the last one and calmly with the other.It was just...right.It had butterflies for Star Butterfly!!!It was adorable as hell!!Cant wait to see what Marco decided at the wedding.

It had butterflies for Star Butterfly!!!It was adorable as hell!!Cant wait to see what Marco decided at the wedding

*Marco pov*

Star was screaming so I sent some royal fashion designers to come help her.I picked something simple.Something to play off that I'm not super super excited like a kid.

"To much?To little?No effort?A lot of effort?"I screamed to one of the designers because I had lots more to do in such little time

"To much?To little?No effort?A lot of effort?"I screamed to one of the designers because I had lots more to do in such little time."leave it be and we will take care of that for you sir!"they said so fancy I just was so...so speechless.I went to check on Star and she was taking a nap,so I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to start planning everything.

*Star pov*

I had so much on my mind,I decided to take a 2-3 hour nap.My dream was amazing as hell,till it took a big twist.

*Star's dream*

-Wedding day-"Star,I want to get married tomorrow not in 2 weeks because others seem to want you,and I love you,so I will claim you."Marco said with a big smile."Marco I will be happy to marry you tomorrow,but(my dream made me do this.)I "fell in love with someone else!"I screamed to him and waking up to the same thing just saying,"In love with him."