The Wedding 3 Hours

*Star pov*

"Star!Wake up!There is something very wrong!"Marco screamed in my ear waking me up."What is wrong Marco.Is someone or thing attacking the castle!?"I screamed all scared and he said,"ALOT WORSE!!!!!I started using magic out of control when I'm angry.It just started out of nowhere.The day after your encounter with Toffee.You went with your mom on a walk and I was so mad at myself for not trusting you and,BAM,I used magic,and also last night because I had a nightmare.Crazy right?"I couldn't speak.This is a thing that has never happened before."Stay here,I'm gonna go talk with my mother."I said running to the throne room.

*Marco pov*

She went to go talk with her mom and I had to get ready because there was 3 hours before the wedding."You should sleep one more hour."said a voice coming out of nowhere."King Butterfly!You got me so 😳 scared."I screamed to Star's father causing him to say sorry and continue his point."Star has been waiting for this day since...forever.You break her heart,off WITH YOUR HEAD."he said with pride and confidence,a bit of anger to.He then left and went to bed as well."Ok,that was weird."

*Star pov*

"Mom,we need to talk!"I said running to the throne room."Something unusual is happening."I said to my mother who was full of mewman people and mewporters ( reporters from Mewni )She didn't hear me so I had to wait till after the wedding."This will end up in flames!"I said walking back to my room."So,how did it go"Marco came in and asked."I wouldn't say the best.She was busy.Everyone was asking about the wedding and why I would marry someone not from our homeland."I responded with sadness and about to cry."Why do people not expect us for our love for one another?"Marco comforted me and we went to sleep for an hour."Star,make sure that you promise me no one can separate us and our love."Marco said and I said "yes I d.."falling asleep.