Battle Scars

*Star pov*

I told Marco I would explain in the morning,but I had more important things I cannot be absent from.I can't be absent because the wand can't be absent,and I own it.I left a note for Marco before I left,and this is what it said:

                       Dear Marco,

                                       I told you I would explain,so here is your explanation.My mother and father told me I couldn't be absent from this event because it includes the wand and owner(aka me).We are off to find,fight,and finish Toffee.I have left and will return with less then what I came with.(mom,dad will survive.1 Million guards).

                                                                                  Love,
                                                                                             Star Butterfly ⭐️❤️

*Marco pov*

I saw the note and was very angry,but she had her reason,I shall respect that."Star Butterfly,if you like it or not,I will come and help you!"I said to myself getting my armor on and went out the door.(Couldn't find a pic of Marco in armor.)

"Here we go!"

"Here we go!"

*Star pov*

"Mom,I think we should've taken Marco."I said regretting my decision."He will be fine and all will be fine."my mother said when Toffee sneaked up behind her,but one shoot of my wand and he was out."We did it!!!!"I screamed running back to the castle to Marco."Marco?!Marco sweetie!?MARCO DIAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????"I screamed waiting for him to answer."He left to try and help."I said to my mother reading his short note for the guards saying he will be out till the royals get home.We had lots of battle scars,so we couldn't go.He all of a sudden came in my room all wet and cold and sick so I took care of him with the 2 hour song Battle Scars by Lupe Fiasco in the background.We went to bed and I knew he will need lots more care tomorrow.