Your Care

*Star pov*

I woke up,put on Hall Of Fame by the Script,woke up Marco,and took care of him.I totally forgot that tomorrow was our wedding.I was scared for 2 reasons,1 we weren't done planning and 2 he is hurt and might not be able to make it."Why must the universe/reality not want me to have my wedding!?I just wanted to be happy with Marco!"I said to my mom after Marco went back to bed."Don't worry,everything and one is gonna be fine!"she said building my confidence and lowing my concern.Marco went to sleep and I went to go take a stroll in the garden with my mother.Everyone started attacking us,so I immediately imagined Marco was there helping me and my mom saved me!Im loving the new her!

"Thanks mom!Your the best!"I screamed because I could barely see her,so she couldn't have heard me

"Thanks mom!Your the best!"I screamed because I could barely see her,so she couldn't have heard me."Nothing I wouldn't do for my daughter/people."she said with pride and confidence."Ready for tomorrow!Its your big day,and I'm not getting grandkids till your 23 or older,so don't push your luck."she said in the most calmest voice I've ever heard her.
"Bad time to say then,but I'm pregnant mom!!!JK!!!"I screamed kidding around with her and she didn't get upset.Yay!

*Marco pov*

"Why did I do all of this!?"I screamed to myself when Star left the room to let me sleep."I should've trusted her and let her go with her family and guards.I said yesterday I would trust her.I intend on me...me....just be..be a disappointment in her life achievements.Im such a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed that my anger took control and bam!!...everything was on the floor."Oh boy.Thats a lot of cle-wait..wait..wait..what!?How did I use magic!Star!!??I need help!!Great,she is not here!Guess I'll ask her tomorrow."