Chapter Fifteen

Unknown POV

"So?" he asked and I shook my head in a negative. I flinched as the remote in his hand flew by my head landing on the dirty carpet. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his tantrum. Patience was key. I pulled out my gun from my jacket, placed it on the corner table before crashing on the couch. He let out a yawn, I stretched my legs kicking my shoes off.

"I'll wait for them. You blow off some steam," I lunged over to the mini-fridge that was inside the TV stand to grab a drink. This group was getting more hostile every time I came to our operation space. He listened to me, and walked out of the little hotel room.

Ten minutes later the other two showed up quickly discarding their gear and sinking on the couch with me knowing their mission was another failure.

"What now?" the guy asked me, I just shook my head telling them what had happened earlier. The girl next to him continued to look pale and scarred. This team had a bunch of weaklings. Hopefully our next plan works out better. I turned on the camera that was setup in the house.

____________________
Logan Kazee

Maybe I was more than just buzzed. My ears were warm and I didn't appreciate her indecisive attempt to seduce me. Her lips were sweet, her skin smooth and silky. I wouldn't have ever guessed she had a belly button ring. Currently I was in the state of bliss, I wasn't expecting to see the black lace thong again, and here it was again standing between Ari and me. I had so many questions in my head about Tomas and Ari's runaway schemes. They would have to wait, I had a sexy lady waiting on me. I kissed her mound with my lips before removing the boxer completely, she lifted her hips helping me.

I moved back up kissing her, making sure to keep my eyes open to watch the state of euphoria she was in as I stroked her, teasing the black cloth between the folds of her lower lips. Her legs coiled around my waist pulling me closer, this couch was not comfortable. I slid my hand under her and lifted her up, not breaking our kiss. She wrapped her hands around my neck, secured her body against mine with her legs, allowing me to carry her to the guest bed two rooms down. She was weightless, despite her height and the muscles I felt on her legs.

I made my way to the bed, sitting on the edge, scooting back before letting her fall on top of me. I needed to feel her skin, there was too my clothing between us. As if she could hear my thoughts, she moved her hand from my neck to my hips. She slid her cold hands under my shirt, making me shiver. As she rolled my shirt up, I took the opportunity to fondle her bottom. Her butt was firm and smooth, barely fitting in my hands. I resisted the urge to slap them and instead tapped them ever so lightly. She broke our kiss, gasping before kissing me roughly. She liked it. I slapped her butt a little harder and sure enough there was a beautiful counteraction.

I helped her slide my shirt off, her hands roamed my skin, feeling my abs as I flexed them for her. I took my chance to grab the hem of the big short she was still wearing, quickly pulling it over her head, tossing it to the floor. She trailed small kisses on my chest working her way down, I pulled her back up to my face pulling her into a tight hug. The warmth of our bodies' touching each other was divine. I flipped her over so that I was on top again, looking at her perky boobs before taking one of them into my mouth, using my fingers on the other one. I heard her moan my name. "Count 1," I laughed, earning a small glare from her, I twisted her n*apples forcing her to close her eyes again giving in to the sensation.
She brought her hands down to my pants, trying to undo the button, but she couldn't reach it in the position we were in. I unbuttoned them for her, she used her feet to slide them down, helping me out. Her underwear and my boxers were the only articles of clothing left. I moved away briefly to the side table, pulling out a gold foil and placing it on the pillow next to us. When I came back to her, I noticed yet another surprise.

Damn, there was so much that I wouldn't have guessed. On her rib cage I noticed a quote and a drawing of a bird breaking out of a cage. She frowned at me as I traced the tattoo with my hands reading the message: Life begins when fear ends.

"You keep surprising me," I whispered to her. I don't know what I had said but I found myself tossed to the side, with her sitting up on the bed trying to find her shirt. "What happened?" I asked, I was staring at her clothed back.

"We shouldn't do this." I barely heard her say, before she left the room, leaving me alone in my guest room with a one killing boner and blue balls. She doesn't get to do this to me. I did nothing wrong. I took a deep breath before hopping out the bed without even bothering to dress.
I found her in the kitchen, drinking water. She was only in the shirt that looked like a dress. She hadn't worn the boxers from the living room.

"Sorry," she said, filling another glass of water, jugging it down. She was trying to get sober.

"Anything else?" I humored her, was she really going to waltz around my house, in my shirt, while she had given a raging hard-on. She didn't respond, just stared at the counter, her hands folded at her chest. She needed to say something before I lost it.

Still nothing, no words, just awkward silence. I took firm steps towards her, "Aright Miss. Micc...Massey," I closed the gap between us, hovering above her. "Since you are really indecisive. I'm going to do the same. I may or may not have HR look at your files again. I may or may not get my investigator to dig more into your past. I may or may not..."

I was interrupted by the slap that landed on my face. "Decisive enough?" she lashed out, I was caught off guard.

"You have 5 seconds to..." I began as anger flooded my system.

"Shut up." She yelled, silencing the warning I was about to give her. "You don't know me. You already forced me into telling you about the things that happened in my life and now you're trying to screw me over just because I won't let you f*ck me. You're a real piece of work"

I wrapped my hand around her throat real quick, "I didn't threaten you. Get out!" I said, releasing her from my grasp, she coughed briefly, staring at me as if to say something more. She wisely didn't and moved around me to gather her stuff. I watched as she tore my shirt off, tossing it on the ground, and slipping her dress back on. We were both really angry, she didn't look at me but I could see the anger in her actions.

Did I threaten her, I only wanted to know everything I could to help tonight's situation. She got to the door, trying to get it open. I forgot about the code. I walked over to her, entered the code. "I'll see you t..." before I could finish she was out of the door. I was left alone rerunning our conversations in my head. Maybe I had threatened her?