ALICE!!!!

Chapter 21

Chelseas POV

Once we got back to the flat I went to the kitchen to grabbed some water. I took out my lap top I placed ir on the island. I went on skype just to see if anyone was online. I noticed a really really good friend of ours I clicked her name and she was on my screen.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and everyone ran into the kitchen.

"What's wrong? what happened? is everything ok?!?!?!" Bree asked

"You guys... come here!! I have a surprise for you." I pointed to the girls. and they walked up and saw our great friend on the screen with a confused and happy look on her face.

"AAAHHHH!!!!!" They all screamed in unison

"Will someone just explain what going on here?!" Zayn asked obviously annoyed by the screaming. We ignored him.

"Hey Alice what's up? How are you? We have missed you so much! What's new?" I asked excitedly. The boys just stood there annoyed and confused because we haven't explained anything to them yet.

"I'm good. Um.....nothing much. I have missed you guys so much too. I got a new dog. Also I made it into UC Davis that means I can see Zee and Bree." She said smiling.

"That's awesome!! I cant wait to see you again!! I haven't seen you since the last dance we all went to for all the high schools." I said

"What's new for you guys?" She asked. We all looked at each other then looked at the boys then back at us and nodded.

"Hey you guys can you come here? Alice you are in for a surprise." I say with a devious smile. They walked over to the screen.

"Hey!" Louis said

"Umm......Hi?" She said

"Why does she looked confused?" Harry whispered in my ear. I just shrugged.

"Soo.......Zee um who are these guys?"

I just gasped dramatically "How do you not know who these amazing guys are?! Haven't you seen my room when I skype you and what not and after all we've been through to." I dramatically cry into Harry's shoulder. He pats my head chuckling.

"Oh!! you are that one boy band! Right?" She says

"Yup" they all say in unison

"Boys.. why don't you introduce yourself" Ash said

"I'm Harry!"

"I'm Niall!"

"I'm Zayn!"

"I'm Liam!"

"And I'm Benard!" Louis said. I smacked him playfully in the arm. "Ow!"

I chuckle.

"He's Louis!" I say pointing to 'Benard' "Now I'm going to call you Bernard" I say looking at him. He laughs.

"No you won't"

"Watch me, Benard" I say giggling

"So what are you doing?" Chloe asked changing the subject.

"Well.... I was reading, then drawing Stitch, I finished you wanna see it?" She asked excitedly

"Yes!" Zayn exclaimed

"Ok let me go get it." She said. A few minutes later she came back with her picture.

"Oh My God. That's amazing. You are so talented!" I exclaim

"Yea what she said!" The boys said. I looked at the girls and we all bursted into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Liam asked

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" I said still laughing

"What?" Niall asked

"Never mind!" Zee said holding her stomach from laughing so hard.

"Erin we gotta go to bed. Its late here, night, well......I mean afternoon!" I say

"Goodnight" She said and giggled

We logged off and I went up stairs to change into my PJs. When I was done I ran down the hallway heading down stairs and I ran right into Bree. We started laughing.

"Watch where you are going!" She said laughing

"Look who's talkn'." I said. We got up and walked downstairs to meet the others.

"Lets watch a movie!" I said

"What do you want to watch?" Niall asked

"Harry Potter!!" I said

"Why?!" Harry asked

"Ginger's for life duh!" I siad

Zee, Bree, Chloe, and Ash just rolled their eyes at me.

I sat on the couch where the boys were but they got up to get drinks and popcorn. It was me, Bree, and Zee on the couch. With Ash and Chloe in to floor.

"Hey!" Harry said

"Hi!" I said in reply. He rolled his eyes then the boys chuckeled.

Louis came over and sat next to me. He gave me a quick peck on the check. It caught me off guard and next thing I knew I turned a deep shade of red blushing and most likely smiling like a weirdo. He just chuckled.