Chapter 5

After Jace refused to put me down he flew half way around the world to some discluded forest and refused to tell me the exact location.

We had been walking for a while when he stopped and finally spoke up.

"It should be right here! ARG! He better not have sealed up the entrance to get rid of me again!" He yelled in rage.

"Who? Hunter?" I Asked.

He looked over at me like he had just remembered I was still there.

"Yeah, yeah." He looked around again.

He looked like he was trying to find an invisible door, he had his arms outstretched and was walking round aimlessly.

"Umm... can I leave now?"

"What NO! I'm not taking you back, you can't fly, and even if you could you don't know your way back anyway!" He smirked, knowing he had won.

I folded my arms over my chest and watched with amusement as he started looking for the invisible door again.

I stifled a laugh and started exploring myself.

I had just turned around and right behind us was a giant red door with good accents. But something about it made me jump back.

It was standing up by itself and it lead to nothing! A giant door just standing with no support and has no building or wall behind it! After I got over my shock I was pretty sure that this was the door he was looking for.

I rolled my eyes.

How could he be so stupid?

I thought, smirking.

I coughed to get his attention as he stood back on to me trying to find a door which I already knew the whereabouts of.

"Huh? You catchin' a cold, kiddo?" He said with his back still facing me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"No! And don't call me that! Just turn around!" I yelled.

He turned around to see me standing in front of the door with folded arms and a raised eyebrow.

"Oh look! We don't have to look anymore, I've already found it!"

"UGH!" I screamed in annoyance, following him into the door.

What am I getting myself into? I'm not supposed to be getting close to anyone!

_________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey! Sorry for not updating for like 17293939 years! And sorry it's short too! I wanted to save meeting Hunter for the next chapter! Thanks for reading!