9

"Who are you texting?!" Lisa asked angrily.

Jungkook shook his head. "No one!" He replied, continuing to text V.

Lisa sighed heavily. "Oh my god! Why do you never pay attention to me!" She pouted.

Jungkook sent his final messages and set his phone down and powered it off. "I always pay attention to you. I was just checking if Yoongi was alright!" Jungkook lied through his teeth.

Lisa scoffed. "You mean your gay best friend? Yeah, I don't like you hanging out with him. Stop!" She confessed to him.

Jungkook sighed loudly. "How many times do I have to tell you? Yoongi is just a friend. He has a boyfriend..." Jungkook said, for the thousandths time that day.

Lisa stood up in rage. "Ugh! I can't deal with you! We are OVER! For real this time!" Lisa stood up and trudged away.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh and covered his head with his hands, knowing that she'd be back, because she always came back to Jungkook.

Lisa was like a water bottle, one day she was in the recycling bin, she would go straight to the recycling station, be remade, be used by someone else, go back to the station, and then she'd be back to you once more. Or at least that's what Jungkook thought. Every time Lisa broke up with him, she'd walk around with another guy, laughing, giggling, following Jungkook around to make him jealous, but he felt nothing. He honestly didn't like her like he did before, now she was just another person he had to deal with.

Jungkook remembered when Lisa and him used to play together when they were little, Lisa telling Jungkook what to do and eventually making him cry. He missed he blissful days when they didn't have to care if their parents caught them kissing or cuddling on the couch. He missed the days when Lisa would ask him if he had a girlfriend yet, but his response would always be something along the lines of 'I don't need one right now.' Now Lisa was always on and off with him, and it worried Jungkook. He just wanted to be friends with Lisa, and he wanted to tell her, unfortunately, Lisa never listened to Jungkook, and he knew he would never get her to.

Jungkook's phone buzzed. Jungkook quickly picked it up, hoping it was V, but the message only read 'Hoe, bring me mah drugs before I slap yo gay fugly ass to the Uranus and back.'

Jungkook sighed with a smirk. That's my best friend... He thought and got up from his chair and went back to his classroom.