26

Today was the day Jungkook was finally going to meet Taehyung. He was extremely nervous and could hardly pay attention in call all day. The day soon came to an end and Yoongi and he were ready in no time. The short Jimin with his newly dyed hair was waiting outside of the school with his hands shoved in his pocket and his classy shades on his face.

"Hey, dorks!" Jimin called to them.

Yoongi ran over and tackled Jimin in a bearhug.

Jungkook sighed at the two and began to walk past them. "Let's just go, please..." He mumbled as the two finally let go of each other and began walking.

Jungkook was so exited for today. He finally got to see Taehyung for the very first time, and not just in a picture. Jungkook constantly twirled his thumbs in sink out of nervousness. He had a plan to tell Taehyung that he liked him and that he always has.

------

They waited patiently for about fifteen minutes when the Hoseok boy Jimin mentioned one time was coming over with, what Jungkook assumed, Taehyung. Jungkook gasped and held his hand to his face and tried his best not to look away.

He was handsome. And tall.

Taehyung had looked T the three boys and then his eyes landed on Jungkook. "Are you..."

"Yeah..."

There was a comfortable silence amount them and then Taehyung pulled Jungkook close to his chest.

"I finally found you..." Taehyung whispered.