Moans in the dark

Are you ready guys? It's soon getting heated<3:D ENJOY!

P.o.v Cry

My phone rung, and I paused the game. I looked at the screen. Pewds? Why was he calling? "Hello?" I answered. "Oh, uhm.. H-hi Cry, it's me. Uhm, I was just calling to tell you that i'm coming to visit you! So don't make any plans for the next week, please." He speed-talked into the phone. "Uhm, w-what?" I was so confused, what did he just say. "Okay, i will take the next plain, and yeah.. bye!" He hung up before i could say anything. The usual 'beep' came, and i removed the phone from my ear and looked at it, as i was expecting, that it would tell me, what he just said again. What did just happen? After two minuets of staring out in the air, it hit me right in the face. Pewds are coming to visit me?! da fuq?! I started shaking, was he kidding? What am i supposed to do? I started spinning, looking for something, but i don't know what. My mind was going all crazy. As i scanned the room, i saw how messed it really was. t can't look like this, if Pewds are coming! I need to clean. The sleepiness hit me, after a night without sleeping. I need to sleep too. But first cleaning, then i can take a nap. Yeah, i can do that. Okay, gotta go get started then!

-After cleaning-

I scanned the room once again. It aren't messy and dirty anymore. It now clean and fresh, just like the rest of the house. I smiled tiredly, and made my way to the couch. As soon i made contact with the soft stuff, drifted the the room away, and my mind started creating..

P.o.v Pewds

I payed the driver, and jumped out of the taxi with my suitcase. He drove off, and i walked down the street. Soon i was in front of Crys house. I remember it, from last time i was here. His car is in the driveway, so he is home. I smiled a little, and walked to the door. I knocked  a few times, and waited for answer. No one did though. I left my suitcase on the stairs, and walked to the nearest window. I saw Cry curled up on the couch, asleep, he probably havn't slept at night. I smiled, and walked back to the door. I reached down, and took the reserve key from under the doormat. I unlocked the door, and quietly made my way inside. Cry needs some sleep, so i don't see the reason for waking him up. I looked the door, and put the suitcase aside, before walking in to the living-room. Cry was still in the same position as before. His light brown hair falling perfectly over his eyes, and his lips slightly spread apart. He looked pretty adorable. I smiled, and for some strange reason, reached i out and brushed some of his hair away. He really do have a beautiful face. I walked to the kitchen, it has been a pretty long flight and i could really use some food.

I woke whit the sound of a strange noise. I listened for a moment, but i couldn't hear anything. I walked down the stairs, and into the living-room, where Cry still was asleep on the couch. It had gotten dark outside, and i could only see the outline of his sleeping creature. I was just in my way back upstairs, when i heard a groan from behind. I locked back at Cry, who was now turning around, so his back was facing me. He was mumbling something, but i couldn't hear what it was. I walked closer to him, and listened closer into the dark. "Please.." Cry mumbled, as he turned around again. "feels so good.." He moaned. My body froze, i couldn't get myself to move. I stared at the sleeping figure i front of my eyes. I stopped breathing. Just hold my breath, and kept staring. "Oh!" Cry led out a loud moan, and it reached straight down to my lower religion, and started a smaller problem. My cheeks flushed pure red, and i looked down on the floor. What the hell?! I started to panic. Why is he giving me a boner? I covered the bulge in my pants, as a reflex. "So good.. Keep going... Please don't stop..." I could feel the bulge grow, and i did my best to hold it down, but it didn't woke. The light from the moon, made it easier to see Cry in the dark. I looked a little down, and list my breath, when i saw the huge bulge in his pants. My pants started to get really tight now, and i got really uncomfortable. I felt so awkward, standing there on the floor, and getting a huge boner course of Cry. "Ugh, so good!" Cry groaned, and his hips shot in the air. A small moan escaped my mouth,  and i bite hard down on my button lip. "Fuck Pewds.." My eyes widened, and my mouth fell open. Did.. did he just say m-my name? I  looked at cry shocked, but he just turned around again. "Pewds.." He was having a dream about ME?! I pressed harder down on my now 'as big as possible' problem, and bit my lip so hard i started to taste the  metallic taste of blood. I turned around on my heels and stormed out of the room. I'm need to get ride of this. I ran upstairs, and closed the bathroom door after me. I unzipped my pants, and wrapped my hand around my 'king size' length, and started pumping. My head tilted back, and i led out the loud moan, i have been holding back. This feels so good. Pictures of Cry on his knees, popped up in my head, and i couldn't help but whisper his name. A huge smug smile made its way to my lips. He is gonna pay for this, so much.. And I will enjoy every single second of it. I can't help. My 'other head' is taking all over. 

Nothing more to say than 'Next chapter'!:D<3