Round three

She standing in the doorway dangling hand cuffs with a blunt in her mouth, hair curled up from the shower, I grab the oil & rub it all over her body. I gave her a full body massage with my dick soft stroking at the same time, my firm hands was all over her body her nipples was rock hard as I sucked and bit on them, she was so dickmatized she didn't realize i cuffed one of her hands to the bed, I made her turn around & she realize what was happening she put her hand out for me to cuff the other hand & she was twerking on the bed, she was ready. As she was bent over I slid underneath & lick the inside of her walls, pussy juices dripping in my mouth her body was trebling, I can tell that her knees were getting weak but I had a surprise of my own, I reached under my bed and grabbed a vibrator , I was licking sucking and using the vibration on her clit she squirted within 10 min. she never done that before, I asked her how she felt , she told me "love", I said you love me? She laughed and said no but I would marry your dick, she told me she would fuck me for the rest of her life she don't give af who I'm with or who she's with, I thought that was deep, so disrespectful but I felt the same... I just had the best three sex sessions in a row... I could only imagine the future of this but I'm game!

After our feelings was shared I begin to give her deep back strokes to end the night, still cuffed btw but she wanted it rough so I drilled her till she lost her voice, I bust so many nuts at this point I'm empty but she still wants more, I think I'm in love 🤔😍😍

THE END

for now at least 😌