First-Time Playing An Online Game

So this is Minecraft. A realistic-like items that you can build anything you want. I wasn't playing any online nor offline games. But UnspeakableGaming influences me to play this game...

The Story:

So I was watching his video its actually a Redstone Map way back last September 2016...

And I found this really cool. So I said What if I play this game. So we don't have any computer to play Minecraft (but I don't even know that there is a Pocket Edition before) so I go to a computer shop (where I could rent a computer for hours) and exactly, they got Minecraft. When I click on Minecraft icon, type the username, click play, wait to load, click the single player, click a new world, click the create world, and spawns me to a nice terrain, what's next... I don't know how to play it. So even I want to pause the game, I can't cause I don't know what is Minecraft before.

So I ask the owner of the computer shop How can I pause the game? Then the owner said just press Alt+Tab. So I did. Then it pauses. So I don't play Minecraft for weeks, then when I watch videos on YouTube and of course observe how to play it, it turns out, for like months of playing, I learn. So then now, I play Minecraft.