UnspeakableGaming's GIPHY Maker

I'm just greatful cause I'm UnspeakableGaming's GIF Maker cause I really think no one do this for UnspeakableGaming. But I can't believe that UnspeakableGaming supports me for that.

The Story:

Since I have a gadget, I was interested to create GIFs. Cause I saw a lot of people making and making GIF. So I search on Google Play Store and found GIF Editor-Maker. So I'm thinking of what will I going to create. So I think of the videos of UnspeakableGaming. So I download this video:

And create the first GIF:

And I tweet them all in Twitter. The format is...
"UnspeakableGame's GIF COLLECTION __"

Then suddenly, I reached GIF COLLECTION 5, and UnspeakableGaming liked it. Then others liked it too. I'm so greatful. So this is the tweet that I'm saying:

It hit 20 likes (I know that is few, but before it is my most likes ever). So then I keep on doing it. But suddenly because of one thing, everything change.

          So my friends at Twitter said the server for MCPE. It's a Survival Game. The server is sg.ldsg.net . So I go there and it's pretty laggy. So I was smashing a liiiitttttttlllleeeeeee bit. But when I SUPER RANGE, I smash it on my knee. That's right. So the crack is in the screen. And now, its not responding. So I was frustrated about what happened. It took like 1 week for being so sad, depressed, frustrated, guiltiness. But I learn ny mistake. Things happened. You'll never know.

          So I'm just borrowing my sister's phone for watching UnspeakableGaming's videos and for my social media accounts. But I can't make GIF nor doing Minecraft Pocket Edition. So later on, I have a phone that is broken cause I smash it with my fist. Then the phone is not responsive. Then I just try to charge for a moment, then it just light up. I can't believe that I just fixed a gadget.
But the phone is more laggy than before. It is more like I can't screenshot. I need an app to do it.

          So I'm still using the phone until now. But I'm still hoping that there will be another phone that is more better than this...

The Story 4/20/17:

          My dad just bought my mom Samsung Galaxy Grand +. And my mom allowed me to use her phone. So I install Minecraft Pocket Edition, also the app that creates GIF. Then the date above, that is when I saw in my notifications in my other account, that UnspeakableGaming followed me. I'm like WHAT! LEGIT!

And that was the most satisfying day of my life...