British Territory

My usually silky brown hair is drenched by the time I put on the hood to my coat, the rain hides the flood of tears going down my cheeks. I will miss that once full of spirit house. The woods really aren't that bad, if anything, better than my old prison. They are full of animals and plants, really it's more like a forest. I have been traveling for about an hour when I realize how tired I am, and I should be. It's about 11:30 at night. I climb a tree for safety, I'm in British war zone after finding a stable branch that is comfortable, hidden, and high up, I lay down and drift to sleep.

 The Next Morning

   I wake up to footsteps below me, then the owner of the footsteps speaks.

   "There are footprints here, not military, but civilian. They just stop," A muscular voice says. suddenly I am very grateful for my ability to jump high, and that I made the choice to jump onto the tree last night, instead of climbing.

   "They might belong to a spy, or a soldier not wearing military gear. I heard that captain bombed some idiot out of the sky, it was a military deliverer the man didn't make it, neither did the weapons," A different manly voice says, " I feel extremely bad for Ella."

   "Why, Darel?" The first voice asks.

   "Didn't you hear the name of the man that was? It's Marella, Carl Marella, Amon"  Darel said I am little confused then he sighed and explained, "Ella is a Marella and she says that Carl was her dad. She said that unless her sister still remembers and loves her, there's no use trying to escape." I am astonished of what they say, then I finally get a look at them and the one that's called Amon is this really muscular guy, his graying brown hair was damp from the humid air, I can tell that he is from an army camp... a British army camp. Then I realize where I am, I'm not in war zone, I'm in British territory. Not war zone. For all I know I could be in a camp right now. The other one, Darel, is about six feet tall, obviously strong, but in the way that he was carrying a HMG, an extremely heavy machine gun, not in looks. He had dark brown hair, and was a little handsome. He looks like he's close to my age maybe a little older. Then a very familiar red haired girl came down from above the trees on a hover board.

    She jumped off her camouflage-green hover board and said, "The Eagles are coming! The Eagles are coming!"

  "Where's Rosy?!"Darel almost shouts. She tosses him and Amon a pair of glasses. They puts them on and Darel nods.

  "Get up the tree to the cave. It's the safest place at the moment," a voice says from somewhere beside the redhead, "I'll cover your tracks."

   "Where's the watch guard?" Amon interrogates, they look a little peeved, "Ella," he looks at the redhead then turns to the air, "Rosy, where is he."

  "He was tied up to a tree last we saw him," Ella spits, "he fell asleep, that's why he didn't alert you guys, he fell asleep and got tied up, we sent word back to camp so we had better get up that tree and Rosy will give you a disk." They start to climb the tree and their foot prints disappear.

  "Whose tracks are these," the voice asks.

  "That's why we stopped looking for you, we found those tracks, they just stop," Darel blurted. My tracks disappear and the branch move the slightest bit.

   "They're civilian shoes, definitely not army. That's for sure," that voice says, a lot closer to me, "No one on the army has feet this small, it's like a young child's feet."

   "Hey!" I said before I could think, "At least I have a soul." All of the sudden something dragged me out of the shadow I was in by my hand. Ella's jaw seems to detach from her head.

  "That's what I thought," that voice says again, right next to me.

  "I-i-i-sab-b-belle. Isabelle!" Ella gasped. All of the sudden I feel something shoved into my hand and onto my face, a curly brown haired girl appears and shoves me into a cave of branches.