One Hot Doctor

"You look like you've never seen a town before!" Braiden exclaims.

                 "I've never seen one like this, and I've only seen others once or twice," I mumble. Braiden must have heard me because he's looking at me with the "really?", look.

                  "Sheltered childhood," he coughs, I don't think he meant me to hear it, but I did, and Braiden's right. I was sheltered for the wrong reasons, but he's right, sheltered. Alma starts walking again and I follow by her side.

                     "It's incredible isn't it?" Alma confirmed. Stella had woken up. "The Doctor's office is over here!" she continued, not giving a chance for either Stella or I to answer. We walk over in the direction she pointed. We were only walking a few moments when I felt hands on my waist pulling me back, and where I had been seconds ago, a hover car came down on the road. The hands let go of me, slightly brushing my injured arm. Sending pain searing through my body.

             "People these days don't watch where they're driving, you ought to be more careful miss," the voice pauses as if trying to remember my name. I turn to see a boy that could be a year older than me, he's tall, has red hair, and somehow he rocks the glasses he has on his face.

              "Isabelle, my name is Isabelle Marella," I fill in, adding on a smile.

               "Ah," he says slowly as if that explains everything, "You new? Cause I've never seen you around here before. I'm Aaron."

                "Yeah," I maintain to show a smile.

                "Isabelle! Come on!" I hear Braiden call.

                "I guess I'll see you around, Isabelle," Aaron remarks.

                  "Yeah, I guess," I answer to thin air, because he's already gone. I run to catch up with Stella, Alma, and Braiden.

                   "Who was that?" Braiden almost yells at me.

                   "I don't know," I don't know why that's my answer, because I know.

                   "Don't your parents ever tell you not to talk to strangers?" He asks, his words sting, he was talking as if my parents were alive, but then again, he doesn't know. I sniff a little, breathing deeply to keep myself from tear. Braiden seems to realize that I am on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be harsh, but this is a dangerous place."

                 "No, it's, it's not what you think. It's just," I pause to breath, "No, my parents don't tell me not to talk to strangers. My mom died when I was 7, my dad probably died a couple months ago, and my step-family hates me. So there's really no one to tell me don't do this, or don't do that." I breathe deeply, in, out, in, Out.

                  "Oh, I'm sorry."

                "Why does everyone keep saying that, it's not your fault! It's not like you made my mom end up in the middle of the battle field, and you're not the soldier that held my head high while he shot her! You didn't make my dad marry an evil person! You didn't kill my dad! You didn't do anything, so don't apologize!" I yell at him, and scream a frustrated scream through my teeth.

                "Jeez, I'm sor-, I didn't mean to apologize in that way. You just have my, condolences," Braiden, apologizes? I can't tell.

                       "We're here," Alma says, Braiden rushes up to open the doors. We walk up to the receptionist's desk, she looks up.

                        "Oh, My," The receptionist says, she picks up her phone. "Doctor Hope, we've got an emergency for you! Alma and her brother are back, and they have a few injuries. The doctor walks out, it takes me seconds to recognize Aaron, and he is one hot doctor.