♡Chapter 18♡

Jungkook's POV
I told the doctors to revive her as long as they could for me to talk to her and say how I love her.

I was sitting on one of the hospital chairs crying. Soo Jin sat down beside me and rubbed my back gently to calm me down.

"Want some water?" Soo Jin asked handing me a water bottle
"No thanks" I said. "Are you sure?, you're losing water because of crying" She jokingly said. We laughed at her joke except for Yoongi.

"Really Soo Jin?, It's not time for jokes" Yoongi said while leaning against the wall. "You know what, you should drink coffee" Soo Jin said
"And Why should I do that?" Yoongi asked. "So you will get warm, you're so cold, man" Soo Jin said and everyone laughed while Yoongi just smiled.

After we laughed the doctor came out from the emergency room. "I'm sorry, but we couldn't revive her anymore" The doctor stated. I cried even more. "She died because of suffocation, she could be revived if she was saved before 1 hour had passed." The doctor said.

"Do you know what time she comitted suicide" I asked. "Based on my autopsy her body was dead 9 hours ago, so she comitted suicide early in the morning" We checked our watch and saw that it was 4:30 pm

"The funeral will be tomorrow" the doctor reminded me. My father told me he will pay all of the bills and that's all he said he will be going to the funeral too but only for a short time.

Soo Jin's POV
I left the others with Jungkook
so I can go to the washroom and make a call to let Hana know about what happened.

I was about to walk to the girls restroom when I saw Jimin walking out of the boys restroom.

"Why are you here?" I shouted.
"Shhh, they might hear you, I was just visiting" Jimin whispered "Well......Nice job! How dare you visit us!" I sarcastically said.

"What happened to her?" Jimin asked
"Sarang?, Well she's dead aren't you happy?!, she finally got her bad luck!" I shouted and walked away.

"I'm sorry" Jimin mumbled

I walked outside to get some fresh air but someone interrupted. "Let's go" Yoongi asked as he put his arms around my shoulder "Let go!, Excuse me, Since when did we become close?" I asked. "Just now" He answered as he pull me closer.

"Yah! Yoongi-ssi, Let her go"Jin said from behind. We looked back and saw the others approaching us.

"How am I gonna live alone" Jungkook asked sadly "Maybe it's time for you to change, we will help you" Namjoon said. "You don't have to depend on your father anymore because there is one room vacant in our dorm, we were just waiting for you to live in there with us" Jin said to Jungkook.

"Yah, our baby is gonna grow up already, you should learn to live in a dorm with your friends only, like us" Namjoon said

"Don't worry, I know you will survive right?" I asked and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~