♡Chapter 22♡

Soo Jin's POV
"What is it?!" I shouted. "I-I like you..." Jungkook said. Anger filled up inside me and I don't know why. "Are you trying to make a problem?"
"You just forgiven Jimin and now you're telling me you like me?......then what? he is gonna know about this and you're gonna start fighting?" I asked angrily.

"I thought you like me......" He said sadly. "I don't....never!" I shouted and covered my mouth with my hands after I realised what I just said. "It's just easy for you to break my heart since Jimin likes you and you like him too!" He shouted as tears started falling.

"I don't like you......" He paused.
"I love you, and my biggest mistake wasn't falling for you, it was thinking you had fallen for me too." Jungkook said while crying.

"I'm sorry" I said as I felt guilty. "Go!" He shouted at me. I walked outside and walk home.

Jimin's POV
I was playing video games with Taehyung when I heard the door opened. Jungkook came in crying he shut the door and quickly went up.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly. "None of your bussiness" He said and glared at me. I heard the door of his room close. "What happened?"
"I don't know either" Taehyung said while raising his shoulders.

Jungkook's POV
I layed down on my bed and think....
He likes Jimin more than me. I should probably listen to Sarang, like what she said, 'Don't let it rain with tears'. But I don't know why I'm crying because of her, I don't know why I'm crying because she broke my heart. Out of all of girls why does it have to be her? I promise myself I will never let her break my heart again, I promise myself not to fall for her.

Soo Jin's POV
I layed down on my bed and think of what I said. I know it was right for me to scold him just for once, right? But why do I feel hurt? Why do I care about him? Why do I always choose him? Even myself cannot answer those questions.

___

Starting that day, Soo Jin and Jungkook stayed friends. They never talked about the problem for it to have closure.

They stayed normal like before, when the first time they become friends.

2 years later.....

Soo Jin's POV
I have moved on from Jungkook.

I graduated already and after I graduated I didn't have any connection with the BTS. I'm finding for a job. I applied as a secretary at a company.

"Excuse me, what room should I go to?" I asked the receptionist. "Oh!, you must be Mr. Jeon's new secretary?" She asked and I just nodded. Mr. Jeon?!.
"2nd floor, room 417" She handed me my files.

I go up and saw room 417. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I opened it and saw a very neat office and there was no single dust.

I sat on a visitor chair and waited. It was actually boring to wait, then someone came in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~