♡Chapter 30♡

Yana's POV
I woke up feeling dizzy. "Ughh, my head hurts!"I said while holding my head in pain.

"Morning~" Someone said beside me. I looked back to where the sound came from and saw Taehyung smiling. "WTH Taehyung!" I shouted at him and stood up from the bed.

"Why??"He asked. "Did I do something dumb last night?" I asked. He laughed at my question which made me really mad. "Why are you laughing?" I asked madly. He stopped laughing and stood up. "Well...you did something last night..." He came closer to me. "...Wanna know it?" He asked. I nodded and listened. "You said I love you" He whispered the last three words which made me blush. I moved away to hide my face from him because I was really blushing hardly.

He looked at me and busted into laughter.
"What the heck is funny?" I asked madly.

"The funny thing is that...it's a joke" He cupped my face and walked away. It took me a few seconds before I realized that I have to kill him so I look at the door and saw it open. That only means he ran away.

"Taehyung!!!" I shouted and ran to catch him.

____

I saw him hiding behind the main door of the beach hotel.
"Taehyung!" I shouted and ran to him. He ran also when he saw me. "I promise, I will kill you when I catch up to you!" I shouted while running.

Until I bumped to someone. "Oh! Sorry" I bowed at the person. "It's okay" The man said. "Btw, my name is Joshua" He offered a hand shake. I accepted his request and introduced myself. "Yana, Kim Yana" "Nice name" He  said. "So are you free tonight?" He asked. "Yep" I answered. "There is a party tonight at the bar and are you coming?" He asked. "Sure!" I said. "Okay, nice meeting you, see you later" He winked at me. "Bye!" I waved.

Author's POV
Little didn't they know Taehyung was watching them madly from a far. "I hate you" He mumbled
____

Yana's POV
I was walking to find Taehyung everywhere but I couldn't find him. Until I saw Soo Jin and Jungkook together.

"Yana, where were you all night?" Jungkook asked. "Ehmm...I was just walking by the beach at late night" I said. "Okay then meet the others at the restaurant." Jungkook said as they accompanied me to the restaurant.

____

"Yana, we were you all night?, we kept on calling you at your phone but you weren't answering." Jin asked worriedly. "I was just at the beach,walking." I said and they all nodded.

While I was eating I can feel someone staring at me. When I looked to that direction, I saw Taehyung glaring at me.

Later that night...
《At the bar》

"It's really fun here more than being in our hotel." Joshua said before taking a sip of his drink. "Our?" I asked. "Oh! I forgot to tell you, I go here to have summer vacation with my friends, Seventeen. Also I escape all the way just to go here because they won't allow me to drink" He said. "Same as me" I said.

We were just drinking when someone grabbed my arm. "Come with me outside." Someone whispered. I couldn't see who it was because it was dark and the light was only coming from the disco lights. I looked to my side only to see Joshua talking with some other girls and since I can't escape I followed whatever the person said.

____

I go outside only to see Taehyung.

"Why are you here?" I shouted. "Come with me, were going home"He pulled me. "No, I'm staying!" I shouted. "No, you're going home with me" He said. "I said no!" I fight back.

"I'm really dissapointed with you" He said. After he said that my eyes started getting teary. "What did I do wrong again?" I said, afraid that he might leave me for other girls.

I then started crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he cupped my cheeks and wipe off my tears. "Are you gonna leave me?" I asked. "No...No I'm not...I'm never. I was just dissapointed because you're going with other guys and I don't want you being with other boys, rather than me." He explained.
I felt relieved of what he said.

He then suddenly hugged me.
"I love you" He said. "I love you too" I said and smiled.

We go back to the beach hotel together.

____

When we go upstairs to our rooms, we saw Jin and the rest of our friends except for Sarang.

"Guys, meeting in my room" Jin said.

____

"So guys...tomorrow is Sarang's  birthday and this morning, she told Yoongi if he can be the first one to greet her. But she said it to him secretly." Jin explained. "I totally forgot!" Jungkook shouted. "Shhhh...Jungkook you might wake her up." Yoongi said.

"And guys I want to tell you something...I want to ask her to be my girlfriend on her birthday." Yoongi said and we all squeeled. "Shh guys" Yoongi said.

"Is it okay for Sarang to be my girlfriend?" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"No..."

"Why not?"

"Just joking, you can, I'll accept you as my brother-in-law"

Jungkook said. "She'll be a savage girlfriend,I promise" I warned Yoongi. "It's okay, I still love her and I'm savage too" Yoongi said.
We all laughed at what he said.

"Guys remeber the party is tomorrow, Soo Jin and Yana, distruct her while me and Namjoon go shopping and the rest decorate the house.

____

The others were going to their rooms already while I decided to talk to Soo Jin first.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked Soo Jin and she nodded so I followed her into her room.

____

"What is it?" She asked.

"I'm sorry for fighting with you"

"It's okay, wait, the reason why your apologizing to me is because you're in a relationship?" She asked.

"Yep and thank you for being there for me throughout my problem, you're right, If you love someome it is easy for you to forgive" I said.

"Lol, friends?" She asked.

"Sure, friends."

"Bye and Good night"I waved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS_ARMY917