Intro

Name: Ferris Maguire

Age: 29

Height:5'8

Faceclaim: Margot Robbie

Hero Name: Quantum

Powers: Mutant ability to create force fields at will and also levitate objects inside the force field bubbles.

Personality: Ferris is a blunt person and will always tell someone exactly what is on her mind. She stand up for what she thinks is right and dislikes being told what to do. Ferris is rather clever and prides herself upon being something of an escape artist when it comes to sticky situations.

Bio: Ferris was born in Paris France with both of her parents and her younger brother Frank. They grew up as a very tight knit family up until Ferris turned 12 and her brother died in a drowning accident. Frank's death nearly tore the family apart but when Ferris became a mutant just months after was when it entirely fell apart. She left them at age 14 and now her mother is in a nursing home with a bad case of alzheimer's and her father now lives in Germany. Ferris joined the Avengers during the attack upon Sokovia since she had been in prison at the time due to her being a mutant. When the city fell apart this allowed everyone to escape from the prison but Ferris decided to help the Avengers instead. She has been part of their team every since.