Part 11

After Bucky helped get the webbing off of me and his arm and we both agreed to tell nobody about what had just transpired. I felt a little fatigued after all of the energy I had just exerted. However I pushed past it.

We then left quickly and got out of the airport hastily. Steve was running towards us and behind him was Clint and Sam. " Let's go!" Steve ordered and we trekked to the Quinjet that was only a football field away now. It seemed so close I thought but suddenly a bright golden light cut us off from running creating a mini trench in the ground.

I looked up to see none other than Vision his captivating blue and black eyes lingered upon me with an emotion that I could not decipher. " Captain Rogers! I know you think what you're doing is right but for the collective good, please stop here and now" Vision ordered. His red form levitated slowly to the ground as his golden cape billowed softly in the breeze. He didn't seem the least bit scathed or physically hurt from me sending him through several floors of a building.

Tony and a slightly beat up Rhodes appeared followed by T'Challa and Natasha. Great. Now we had to get through five Avengers to get to the quintet. There was no way all of were making it to that jet.

" Steve maybe you should listen to him, it might just keep you out of prison" Tony spoke up allowing his mask to lift showing his familiar New Yorker face. Steve shook his head " You know I can't do that Tony" Steve replied as he stood together united against them. Vision looked at me almost a little sadly.

" So be it" Tony said and began to walk towards us and we did the same. Slowly it developed into a jog. " They aren't stopping?" Antman noted.

" We aren't either" Steve said back as we went into a full sprint and I used a force field bubble to lift me into the air. I wasn't entirely sure of who to go after but I for sure would not go against Vision. Instead I made the split decision to go after The Black Panther. T'Challa.

He had his claws stretched towards Bucky in an attempted to rip his throat out but I caught him in midair around the neck taking him back down to the floor. I willed force bubble to cushion my fall allowing T'Challa to fall a little ungracefully onto the concrete floor. Rolling once before using his claws on the ground to stop his momentum and come to a stop in a kneeling position on his right knee. I'm pretty sure I surprised him a little but now I was just an obstacle to him.

" Get out of my way!" He ordered with a thick African accent and went to slash at me with his claws but I used a force field wall to stop his attack letting his hand slam into a force generated wall. He tried to claw my face with his other hand but I did the same thing to that hand. Then I punched him in the face with a quick jab and flipped him over by encasing his arm in a force bubble and sending him head over heels.

I felt a stitch in my side as I did this as if I was running a marathon. I was using a lot of energy but I still had some left in the tank. All I needed to do was keep T'Challa from getting to Bucky.

T'Challa came at me again with his claws that were as sharp as razors. I deflected the majority of them with minor force walls and occasionally got a punch in. He was fast opponent with literal cat like reflexes. (Pun intended)I didn't have to defeat him really, more like just stall for a while till we could get to the Quinjet.

Unfortunately my plan ran a tad short T'Challa got a lucky shot to my left arm drawing two line with his claws. One was actually a little deep while the other was a shallow graze. Nonetheless they the scratches brought up blood and I yelped out in pain. T'Challa used this sudden turn to kick me to the floor with abrupt force.

I collided with the concrete with a groan of pain but sat back up and on my feet quickly. I pressed the bleeding part of my arm into my outfit, staining it immediately. In front of my T'Challa had raced away and was now sprinting to the Aircraft hangar where the quinjet was.