Part 1

I sat in a metal seat with my spoon going in counterclockwise circles around my warm coffee cup. A cautious breeze ran through my blonde hair as I crossed my legs over one another. My watchful green eyes casually surveying the rather busy street I was on. I was currently in Lagos, Africa with three other Avengers. The three being Sam Wilson, Natasha Romanoff, and Steve Rogers. All of which I surmise you have heard of, you know being the Earth mightiest heroes and all. In fact, I was one of them.

We had a lead that an agent named Rumlow would be pulling off some sort of heist or major crime here. We were of course to put a stop to it, it sounded easy but believe it or not. Being as hero isn't light work.

" Alright, what do you see down there?" The deep, masculine voice of Steve Rogers asked through the earpiece. I looked behind my shoulder analyzing the police station behind me. "Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." I answered taking a sip of my coffee that was rather sweet.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means... "Cameras" Natasha cut Steve off. She sat across the street from me with an untouched ham, tomato, and arugula sand witch upon her plate. I absently searched my hand watching the street curiously as random civilians continued up and down it entirely oblivious to anything. "Both cross streets one way?" Steve asked from his vantage point in a building three or four buildings away from me.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that ranger over half way up the block?" Natasha noted. I immediately spotted the red ranger car and smiles softly " It's kind of cute" I said randomly.

" It's also bullet proof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody, probably us" Natasha explained sourly with her typical know it all tone. I snorted taking another sip of my coffee " You do know I can create force fields at will right?" I asked with a small smile.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become a second nature" Natasha replied

" Wish granted" I said back.

" Anyone ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam butted in sarcastic tone. He was farther away also up high similar to Steve.

"Not to my face. Why, did you hear something?" Natasha asked with even more sarcasm causing me to roll my eyes.

" Alright let's focus. Sam, see that garbage truck? Take it" Steve ordered and I turned saw the garbage truck myself off in the distance. "Give me X-ray. Max capacity The truck's loaded for max weight, and the driver's armed" Sam stated.

" It's a battering ram" Natasha announced. There was a moment of silence before Steve spoke up.

" Go now" Steve ordered hurriedly, his voice was a little shaky indicating that he was moving quickly. " Why?" I asked preparing to stand up.

" Just go now! They aren't targeting the police station it's the Infectious Disease Control. I think I just had a visual of Rumlow" Steve continued off hurriedly. " The IDC is down 3 blocks to the left" Sam informed. I snatched a motorcycle from a passing civilian man who yelled in Surprise but I paid no mind and took off.

Gunshots could be heard the second I arrived and a noxious green gas emitted from the doors. Several guards dressed in nearly identical black Kevlar outfits could be seen trying to fight Sam but each was taken down in a similar fashion.

One of the men came after me raising an AR-15 directly at me. I rose my hand and imminently a force field came in between us causing the bullets he shot to drop to the floor harmlessly. The man looked confused before I sent the force field straight at him sending him flying off his feet. I sprinted towards him as he tried to get up delivering a harsh blow to his neck. The man grunted in pain before I took my fist and drove it into his face. Lastly I conducted another force field that engulfed half the man's body and used it to slam him into a nearby concrete wall of the building.