Part 9

Soon after we met up with Steve, Bucky, and Sam in an airport car garage. I was now wearing a grey body suit similar to Black Widows.I had been filled in about how Bucky had been practically mind controlled and caused some serious problems at the main Avengers headquarters. And to make it worse a man named T'Challa wanted him dead as well. He was some new hero by the name of Black Panther as well.

We needed to help Steve find the other super soldiers Bucky had described and stop them before they released by the guy who mind controlled Bucky. While I didn't really know if I trusted this Bucky guy I knew Steve certainly did.

We pulled into a parking space beside an old looking teal car. Beside the car stood none other than Steve, Sam, and Bucky. Bucky looked on edge but I supposed that was pretty standard for him.

I stepped out of the van and Clint did the same. I smiled when Steve greeted us. He seemed fairly glad to have us on his side. "You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice." Steve said flashing a smile full of pearly whites. Clint gave a signature smirk " Ah don't worry about it, you're doing me a favor anyway" Clint remarked and also greeted Bucky and Sam.

Steve then turned to me "It's good to see you here too" He claimed and I nodded in agreement. "It was about time that I choose a side" I replied with a shrug.

"How's our recruit?" Steve asking noting towards the van. Clint sighed and opened the van door allowing a slightly dazed Scott Lang to sit up. " We'll have to get a little coffee into him but then he should be fine" Clint said allowing Scott to step out of the van in a stumble.

"Jesus what time zone is this?" Scott asked absently rubbing his eyes obviously not aware of the Avengers team around him. He took a few more seconds to focus before he did a double take on Steve. " Captain America?" Scott asked sounding kind of dumb. I stifled a laugh and Sam did the same thing.

"Mr.Lang?"Steve replied with a small smile. Scott scoffed in disbelief.

" It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow. This is awesome. Captain America. Jeez. Look, I wanted to say. I know you know a lot of super people, so... Thanks for thinking of me" Scott rambled on still clutching Steve's hand. He then turned around to me " Oh hey I know you too, the whole force bubbles thingy you're awesome"Scott noted and I nodded in thanks awkwardly.

"So did Clint update you all on what we are going up against?" Steve asked mundanely and Scott shrugged dismally. " Something about psycho assassins" He answered.

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve pointed out but this just caused Scott to smile. " Well what else is new right?" Scott asked and I rose a brow looking at Clint who just shrugged. Oh Clint.

" Alright we need to head out of here" Steve announced and Clint nodded.

" I have a Chopper lined up outside for us" He stated.

Suddenly a voice started speaking in a rapid language over the intercom that I couldn't understand. " They are evacuating the airport" Bucky said seeming to understand the language.

"These must know we are here" I stated crossing my arms over my chest. Steve nodded knowing the inevitable truth. Tony must have come to find us. I wondered if Vision was with him.

"Alright let's suit up" Steve ordered.

Around ten minutes later each of the Avenegrs and Scott were fully uniformed and ready for any conflict. " I'm going to guess they will try to ambush us, they know we are here. I will go alone. When they attack you guys will come in and try to separate them. Lang your with me" Steve annocuned and right after Scott schrunk to the size of a literal ant and hid upon Steve's shield.