You Are Beautiful

Nattie's POV~~~
Thanksgiving is this week, so we're off school.  Since Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in Europe (obviously) I'm bringing Louis to dinner with my family.  I can't wait! Today we're relaxing so Louis and I are sitting on the couch and watching a movie.
Lorely's POV~~~
I'm excited yet terrified to bring Liam to Thanksgiving dinner with my family.  Right now I'm listening to music, Liam is on his way to pick me up.
Eve's POV~~~
I'm sitting at my desk, drawing, Niall is busy but he's coming over In a little while.  Thanksgiving is this week and I'm still not sure what to do.  I had planned to go home for Thanksgiving but after my "injuries" I don't think traveling is a good idea.  Not to mention I've lost so much money after being robbed and now doctors bills that I don't think I have the money.  But I don't know what I'll do if I don't go home I mean I have no family here and even if Niall did have family here they wouldn't celebrate Thanksgiving.
Liam's POV~~~
I'm in the parking garage under the girls apartment waiting for Lorely.  I check my phone in case she texted me.  When I look up she's walking towards my car, Dang she's gorgeous.  I wish she could see how beautiful she is. I unlock the doors and let her in.
"Hey," she says as she climbs in the car
"Ello love," I smile I love her dark eyes....
"Liam?" Lorely laugh "I asked where are we going?"
"Oh," I shake my head "sorry I got lost in your eyes,"
"Uh huh," she continues "so where are we going?"
"No really, your just so beautiful," I explain
"Liam," she frowns "don't lie to me I know I'm ugly,"
"I'm not lying," I say
"Yes you are," she says "Look Liam my hair is ugly, my eyes are just plain brown, my face is breaking out, I'm fat, my face is to big, my..."
I press my lips to her mouth stopping her from putting herself down anymore.  I pull away and look at her.
"Look Lorely I want you to listen to me," I point her face so my eyes stare straight into hers "Your hair is beautiful sleek black, your eyes are not just plain brown they are a beautiful shade, as far as your face breaking out it happens to everyone not to mention that that doesn't change the fact that you're beautiful, you are most definitely not fat believe me, your face is perfect. Lorely YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL, understand?"
She stares at me with her mouth open.
"It's just.." she starts
"It's just nothing," I say "you are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise because you are most definitely beautiful,"
I pull her to my chest and kiss her hair.  We stay like that for awhile before we drive to the mall to people watch.