Christmas Break

Lorely's POV~~~
Today's Saturday the 16th.  The girls and I got through finals week with only one bad grade between the 3 of us. Eve is leaving for Minnesota tonight so she'll be home for Christmas.  Nattie and I are both staying with our families during Christmas break.  Today we're all hanging out at Niall's house since we won't all be together till January when school starts again. 
Harry's POV~~~
During the girl's break I'm going to preform at some jingle ball concerts and then head to London for Christmas. I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be at home for Christmas. Today we're all hanging out at Niall's place (ot7 as the fans have been calling us).  We're all on the porch next to the pool. 
"I'm gonna miss you all," I say
They all look over at me
"Me too," Eve says
"Same," Nattie agrees
"Yeah," Liam adds
"We should all video chat when while we're apart," Lorely suggests
"Course," Louis Sasses "you think we're gonna just leave and forget each other Lorely?"
Lorely rolled her eyes before pushing Louis into the pool
"Aye! What the bloody hell was that?!" Louis yells from the pool
Lorely laughs before Nattie pushes her into the pool too.
"Natttttiiiieeee!!" Lorely whines
We all laugh
Niall's POV~~~
I look over at Eve, she's distracted laughing at Louis and Lorely swimming in their clothes. She's gonna kill me but oh well.  I scoop her into my arms and throw her into the pool.
"NIALLLLLLLL!!!" She sputters
I laugh at the adorable face she's making.  She wraps her hand around my ankle and pulls me it too.
"CANNONNN BALLL!" Liam yells before jumping in as well.
"Your turn!" Liam yells at Harry and Nattie
"Oh alright I'm comin," Harry smiles before throwing off his shirt and climbing in. We all look at Nattie.
"No way! I'm not getting wet!" Nattie protests
Louis climbs out and walks over to her and she takes off running.
"Come back here ya little scoundrel!" Louis laughs as he chases her
We all laugh and swim around till Louis comes running back with her in his arms and cannon balls into the pool. I love us so much. We swim for like an hour before climbing out and getting dried off.
Eve's POV~~~
The sun is setting now and I have to leave for the airport in 5hours my bags are packed in the trunk of my car so all I have to do is change clothes.  I'm laying on a lounge chair with Niall and everyone else is scattered around on random deck chairs.  I close my eyes and drift off.
"Baby wake up," I feel someone's breath against my ear.
"What?" I mumble
I sit up and remember where I am, its dark out now.
"What time is it?" I ask
"Eight forty five or so," Niall says "everyone is getting ready to leave and I thought you'd want to say goodbye,"
I stand up and walk over to everyone.  We have one big group hug. 
"Byeeeeee!" Lorely says as she walks to her car
"See you in three weeks guys!" Louis calls
"Bye lads!" Liam shouts
All five of them wave as they climb in their cars.
*Half an Hour Later*
"Three weeks baby," Niall smiles
"Three weeks," I repeat
"I'm going to miss you," He plays with my hair.
"I love you Niall," I say
He leans in and softly presses his lips to mine.
"Love you too Eve," he says
"I have to go,"
He hugs me one last time and waves as I walk towards security.