Home Sweet Home

She stood there, staring out of the window. Silently. The sight of it was slightly creepy, but cute. Frisk was always an innocent child, she had never hurt anyone or anything. All but one. It wasn't her fault. She couldn't control herself. The door loudly creaked as it flung open.
'Ah, awake already my child? It's only 5am, are you feeling alright?' Toriel asked slightly worried. Frisk stared blankly out the window wondering why she had done what she had done. 'My child?' Toriel said again, more worried.
'*sigh* mom, do you miss him?' Frisk replied. Toriel's expression changed greatly, showing she had no care about the beast.
'He was a horrid man, Frisk. Forget about him, alright?' Toriel explained. Frisk nodded sadly and walked to Toriel to give her an affectionate hug. 'Oh! Ha ha, that's sweet my child. Thank you. Come to the kitchen when you are ready, I have made you your favourite meal.' Frisk smiled and lay on her bed. When Toriel left the room she grabbed her phone and looked at how old it was. Ever since she left the underground she had wanted a new phone, the phone she had was so old it couldn't even receive texts. She dialled in a number and pressed *call*.
'Ring...ring...ring...ring...ring...ring...' Frisk waited impatiently... 'ring...ring...ri...'
'Hello? Oh hey Kiddo, why ya up so early? You need more rest, a grown human like you shouldn't be tired'
'I know Sans, but...I feel bad, I...I wish I could go back an-'
'Woah woah Kiddo! Don't think about that, it's fine, he wasn't a good leader anyway. Plus, on the bright side, we have a better leader now! As well as that, you're not the one that did it, did you? It was that...Flower...damn I hate that guy'
' *sigh* you're right Sans, I should just forget about him' Frisk exclaimed before hanging up without saying goodbye.
'You know you don't have to call me, kiddo. I'm right here!' Said a voice from behind her. Frisk looked behind her and saw Sans, shocked by his arrival she screamed and picked up a knife for self defence.
'Woah! Kiddo, it's just me! Uh oh, sounds like your mom is coming.' Sans said slightly scared.
All of a sudden, Toriel burst into the room, flames burning from her hands.
'Frisk! Are you okay you screamed and I- oh hello Sans, are you the one that scared little Frisk here?'
'Yeah uh, sorry Tori, I didn't mean to I swear'
'Hehe, it's alright Sans, no need to worry, your brother taught Frisk self defence!'
Frisk giggled and nodded at Sans.
'Wow, I can't believe my brother actually taught someone how to do something...and succeeded. Although, that could have gone better, well, see ya Tori, see ya kid.' Suddenly, the room lights went off, turning the room pitch-black and when Toriel turned the, back on Sans was gone.
'My child, please, don't scare me like that. You know that I love you and I would be horrified to see anything happen to you, alright?' Toriel explained softly. Frisk nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Toriel smiled lovingly at Frisk and went back to the kitchen.