Return

'Ah Frisk, there you are. I was so worried!' Toriel said bending down to hug her.
'I'm fine mom, I just bruised my ankle a little that's all,' Frisk replied
Toriel looked down to see Frisk's ankle injury. There was a huge cut. Not a cut you could get by falling down a hole but a cut you would get if someone were to slice you with a knife.
'Frisk dear, has anyone hurt you recently?' Toriel asked, concerned.
'Umm, no mom. Nobody has. What's the matter?'
'Oh, it's just you have a small cut on your ankle,'
Frisk looked at her ankle, it was a little more than a "Small" cut. (Really, she had to do it didn't she) Frisk thought.
'It's alright mom, I'll be okay,' Frisk said with a little smile
'Here I will give you a bandage to wrap around it' Toriel said handing her a roll of bandage.
Toriel grabbed Frisk in her arms and as she did Sans appeared behind her.
'Hey Tori, hey Frisk' he said hoping not to scare them again.
'Oh! Hello Sans, would you mind helping me and Frisk here get back up? Don't try to hide anything I know your power'
'*sigh* alright, come on kiddo' he said grabbing Frisk from Toriel's arms and lifting her up through the hole using some sort of telekinesis. He did the same with Toriel and then appeared up there with them.
All of her friends looked at the three in confusion before cheering. 'Frisk!' 'You're safe!!'.
'H-hey Frisk!' Said a voice, everyone went silent.
'Uh...h-hey Frisk d-do you w-wanna come over to...uh... m-my place in a s-second? I've made something r-really...cool.'
Alphys asked.
'Sure I would Alphys!'
They then set off together while all of her friends continued to arm wrestle...some dummy.