Memories

Frisk watched as Alphys typed in a passcode, but failed. She tried again, she failed again. She then took out a notebook from her lab coat pocket and flicked a few pages. '1234' she whispered. Frisk wondered how she had forgot this. Finally, she typed in 1234 and the door opened very quickly.
'I've uh...made improvements to my lab...' Alphys said, hoping for a reaction.
It looked the same but in the corner there was a strange looking contraption. If you were to look at it you would describe it as a time machine. Alphys walked up to it and clicked a few buttons which opened the door on it revealing a screen and a lot of buttons as well as a carpet on the floor of it.
'This is a...uh...memory machine? Basically a-all you have to do is pick a location using these b-buttons and it will show it on the screen. Pick a time and you w-whoosh right there! Simple right?' Alphys explained.
'...so it's basically a ti-' Frisk said cut off.
'So do you want to try it out!?' Alphys asked eagerly.
'Uhh..yeah I guess so. So a location...Snowdin. And a time too? Uhh...201X will do. Those were the good times, before the underground collapsed,' Frisk said looking a bit depressed.
Alphys clicked a few buttons and it made a whirring sound.
'Okay! All finished, just go inside the machine now and you'll be there, don't worry you will come back after about...half an hour!'
'Alright Alphys, I'll trust you on this. See you later I guess!'
'B-bye Frisk! Don't worry you can trust m-me!' Alphys said before gulping.
Frisk's vision became brighter as the machine started working. She closed her eyes and hoped to open them to something good.

The machine stopped making a sound, she opened her eyes to see snow, presents and Christmas decorations. At the end of snowdin she could see, a golden flower.