Old friends

When Frisk finished her pie and had a nap on Toriel's shoulder, she went to her room and grabbed her phone again. She then ran back to Toriel and asked 'Mom, when can I get a new phone?'.
Toriel looked up to excitedly and said 'That's a surprising thing for you to ask, my child. There is a parcel for you at the front door. Would you please retrieve it for me Frisk darling?' Frisk looked at the ground sadly and trotted to the front door. There was a very small parcel, not as big as she was expecting to see. She grabbed it. It wasn't very heavy either, the complete opposite of what she was expecting to find. She brought it to Toriel and watched her cut it open with a blunt knife. (How?) Frisk wondered. Toriel grabbed something from the box, little white pieces came flying from the box. (Hmm, cushioning.) she thought. Suddenly, Toriel pulled out a small white box in the shape of a rectangular cuboid. It was white and black and had tape covering the sides. Toriel handed the box to Frisk and gave her the blunt knife. 'Be careful,' she said, with care. Frisk used the knife to cut the tape off, and opened the box. There was a piece of polystyrene in the box. She grabbed it and threw it into the bin. And when she looked back at the box, her eyes widened. She was shocked. She was surprised. 'Uh, Frisk are you okay?' Toriel asked.
'Mom, I...I love you so much!' Frisk shouted and hugged her. Toriel saw her holding the box with a U-Phone inside.
'Hahaha I love you too Frisk. I was hoping you would like it!'
Frisk clicked the button at the bottom of the phone and it turned on. 'Click the green button to set up'. 'Click the red button to make this phone self destruct'. Frisk clicked the red button by accident, BOOM!!! Just kidding. Frisk clicked the green button. 'Sign up'.
'Uh, mom? Can you help me with this?
'Why of course dear! Now what would you like your username to be? It can be anything.'
'FriskFlakes'
'Uhhh, okay...that's fine my child. Okay, now you need to think of a password, what will it be?'
'Hmmm, Aha! I've got the perfect password, type in %£&<#}&. Did you get that?'
'Yes, Frisk. Now all you need is an email account. Do you have one?' Frisk shook her head, hoping she didn't need one.
'That's alright! We just need to make you one then!' Frisk sighed a sigh of relief and told her the details she wanted/needed. After about 5 minutes, Frisk had a working phone.
'Mom, I need a passcode. Have you got any ideas?'
'Ah yes! The simplest of pass codes, but the hardest to find out. One letter, but not a letter, one symbol but not a symbol either! Here is the passcode....Spacebar.'
'You mean the word or the actual spacebar'
'The actual spacebar Frisk.'
'Okay, thanks mom! Nobody can get into my phone except for me, you and...'
Frisk paused. Worried. Did he hear her passcode and password?
'And who my child?'
'Oh, nobody'
Frisk signed into the phone and started adding all of the numbers she knew. Sans, Papyrus, Alphys, Undyne, Mettaton, Nabstablook etc... and of course Toriel. Frisk was thinking of one more number, but she couldn't remember who's it was. She put it in anyway and put the name 'Forgot'. Out of nowhere, there was a quiet knock on the door. Still holding the butterscotch pie, Toriel answered the door and saw a sad looking ghost wearing a nice hat.
'Oh...hi...Your majesty...Sorry, did I interrupt anything...sorry...I was just coming to ask if Frisk wanted to play out in the fields with everyone else...she doesn't have to...I'm not forcing her too but...it's fine...I'll wait...'
'Oh hello, Blooky! I'm sure Frisk would love to play! *ahem* FRISK!! YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!'
There were some fast footsteps becoming louder and Frisk appeared at the door, panting and holding Toriel to keep herself up.
'Hi *pant pant* Blooky! *pant* are you wanting to play again?'
'Uh...yeah...you don't have to but, all of your friends are here if you feel like it...' Nabstablook replied.
'I'd love to! Tell them I'll be there in a few minutes!'
Frisk quickly ran to her room, got dressed into a blue and pink shirt, put a bow in her hair and looks in her cupboard to see if there was any other clothes she could wear. The blue and pink clothes were getting boring. There were skirts, a blue jacket, a red scarf, some brown shoes and...a green shirt? She had never noticed she had that before. And of course there was a yellow shirt with a skeletons face on with the caption 'Nyeh heh heh!'.
She then ran back to the door and saw all of her friends waiting. Papyrus and Sans were having a pretend sword fight with bones, although Sans wasn't even holding the bone. It was...flying. Alphys and Undyne were telling each other jokes, although when Undyne told a joke Alphys laughed a little too hard. Mettaton was in the background, kneeling down and talking to Scraggy. (Scraggy is the name I gave to the monster kid, you know why.)
'Hey guys!' Frisk shouted at the top of her lungs.
'HEY FRISK!!' Everyone else shouted back.
'Have a nice time Frisk, dear.' Toriel said patting her on the back and waving goodbye. The door shut and all of the friends ran to the fields together. The fields were full of grass and blue orchids along the sides. At the end of the field there was an odd one golden flower. A flower that had never been touched and menaces people in a way that they don't even want to go near it. They call it: The Flaming Gold.