3

Bay's POV

I woke up and put on;

(Still to lazy to crop it^😂)

I did my makeup and walked out.

"Ew, it lives" Hayes said, because all the guys were in the kitchen.

"Oh, apparently Hayes is suddenly expressing his hate for me that he's bin building up and hiding for what? Months? That's kinda pathetic" I said.

"Shut the fuck up"

"You shut the fuck up"

"I need both y'all to shut the fuck up. Please. I'm just trying to eat this muffin in peace" Shawn said.

I laughed. "Whatever muffin man"

I grabbed a granola bar. "So, wanna hear a funny joke I heard?" I said.

"Shoot" JJ said.

"I've heard of all sorts of genders. Girls, boys, nothing's, tables, chairs. But I'd never wanna be a light switch. Because then everyone would turn me on"

They laughed.

"Everyone already does" Hayes smiled, innocently.

"At least I'm not such a turn off"

"What's that supposed to effin mean?" Hayes said.

"It means you love her, she loves you, not both you guys shut the fuck up. Get in the cars, cause we're gonna be late" Taylor yelled.

"Yea Hayes. Why you trynna make us late? I'm a good kid, I'm trying to be there on time"

I was sitting with Wes in class, as he continued to throw paper balls at me.

"Stop" I mumbled, on my phone.

"Get off your phone" he whispered, throwing another one at me.

"Stop I said" I got started getting louder.

"Off your phone"

"Stop!" I yelled.

Everyone looked at me. The teacher was giving partners.

"Well, I was going to say Wesley and Bay. But as I see, you two are going to be a problem. So....how about.....Ms.Caniff. You can be partners with Mr.Grier"

"Oh Nash? Yea, we cool" I said.

Our school had 9-12th grades share classes a bunch, so there weren't certain teachers for certain grades. That's why I was confused.

"No. Hayes. Nash is already working with Cameron"

"Of course! Of course they are. They're best friends. Why can't I work with my best friend?" I yelled.

"Because you two are causing a problem? Is there a problem with you and Hayes? My god, you have a problem with everyone, don't you?" She yelled.

I shook my head. "No. It's fine. Right Hayes?" I said, glaring at me.

"As long as she keeps her legs closed" Hayes said.

"Ms, did you just hear that?" I yelled.

"Oh my god, she's starting an argument. I really can't deal with someone who wants this much attention" Hayes yelled to the teacher, who by now she just rolled her eyes and sat at her desk.

"Have fun" Wes smiled, walking away.

Hayes sat next to me. "What're we even doing?" I picked my nails.

"Well, we have to pick a novel from the library, write an essay on it, and make a poster board of it. We're partners for two weeks. I'm gonna just die" Hayes sighed.

"Do it" I said, blowing a bubble from my gum as I texted Wes, and Hayes looked over my shoulder.

👅Bay👅: Wes. Help.

👑👑Wes: ahahaha lmao r u having fun?

👅Bay👅: stfu

👑👑Wes: I'm bored. I got stuck with Meerisha as a partner

👅Bay👅: tf? I hate her! She's so annoying

👑👑Wes: why? Because she'd rather study than get drunk?

👅Bay👅: exactly. She gets nothin 😒

"Wrong. She just doesn't sleep around" Hayes said. "Stop reading over my shoulder"

"Then we gotta start thinking of ideas for books. So we can just go to the library and get this done quick. I don't need to be spending that much time with you"

5+ comments ❤️