4

Bay's POV

I was going to the library with Hayes. I was changing first, though, since it started raining.

I put on a navy sweatshirt-crop top, that had the Nike's sign across it. Then I put on jeans and Nikes.

I walked out. "You do know it's raining and we're walking there, right?" Hayes said. I nodded.

"So maybe you should put on a jacket" he rolled his eyes. "Is there a problem?" "Yes"

I scoffed. "What is it?" "That you dress and act like a slut, all day, everyday."

"How do I act like a slut?" "You have a new boyfriend every week, and 9 times outta 10 the relationship ends cause you cheated on them with Wes."

I sighed. That was true.

"Well, you're a fuck boy" "No I'm not!" "Yea, you are." "Can you elaborate-" "Oh my god, shut up!" I heard someone yell.

I looked over. It was JJ and G. "All you guys do if fucking argue. Yea, you're a slut. And yea, you're a fuck boy. Now go to the fucking library" G yelled.

"And you probably should put a jacket on" JJ said.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just go."

As we walked out the door, Hayes said "slut" under his breathe. "Fuck boy" I replied.

"So what're our options of what we can read?" I asked.

"Um...ok so we have Twilight-no. We could do a Harry Potter book- fuck no. Or we could do Romeo and Juliet."

"We could do Romeo and Juliet." I shrugged.

"That's a really old book, they probably won't have it here" "They will"

My phone dinged.

Wes; I'm done the project

Bay; she did all the work?

Wes; yea

Bay: lucky. This dickhead over here 😑

Wes; ahahaha. Sucks to suck

Bay; stfu. Anyway, what do you want?

Wes; damn, I was trynna fuck but if you're on your period then....nvm

Bay; ugh, gtfo

Wes; so that's a no?

Bay; I'm kinda at the library rn

Wes; afterwards....

Bay; afterwards I gotta go to Phil's house

Wes; whose that?

Bay; my boyfriend 😒

Wes; I thought Mark was your boyfriend

Bay; no he broke up with me

Wes; wth why?

Bay; cuz of us

Wes; he knows we're fwb?

Bay; apparently

Wes: uugghh

Bay; Sorry

Wes; just don't go to Phil's

Bay; idk

Wes; common, he'll be gone anyways in like-a week.

Bay; tru tru fine

Wes; yes! Hurry tf up doe

Bay; bye loser

Wes; bye nerd

I laughed. "I was reading over your shoulder" Hayes said. I scoffed. "Why?"

"You're really such a slut" he laughed. "Shut the hell up."

5+ comments