16

Bay's POV

I sat on the couch, watching the guys walk in. I tapped my foot, waiting.

"What's wrong, Caniff." Matt asked, sitting next to me.

"Waiting." I mumbled. "For who?" "Hayes." "Oh, cause you love him?" "No. I hate him." "That's not what the messages say."

"I hate him, and I'm going to kill him." I clenched my jaw.

"She's mad about the video." Taylor said, sitting next to us. "What video?" Matt asked. "Hayes's interview."

"That? It was hilarious." Matt laughed. "No. He exposed my private information to the whole world." "Not the whole world....just most of America." Matt shrugged.

"Wow, makes it all better." I glared at him.

And then Hayes walked in.

He smiled until he looked over at me, giving him the death glare.

His smile fell. "What'd I do?"

"Your interview."

He started to smile again. A small smile. Like he was gonna laugh.

"You think this is funny?"

He started laughing a little. "Yea, kind of."

I stood up. "Fuck you."

He started dying of laughter. Almost on the floor. He was holding his stomach. And that made Matt and Taylor start laughing like it was the funniest.

"Fuck all of you. And how dare you. Embarrass me like that."

Finally Hayes stood up and smiled. "You think it's my fault? That you're embarrassed? Matt doesn't care that I shared all of his privacy. It's my privacy. I shared it. Why do you care?"

"Because I look like a slut, and a idiot, because I'm a girl."

"But who cares? The people judging you, they don't matter. You don't even know them, so who gives a shit?"

I rolled my eyes. "You don't get it, Benjamin. I-"

"Don't call me Benjamin."

"Fuck you, I'll call you Benjamin for the rest of your life. I'll go and post about any secrets you tell me. You're honestly such an ass!"

He just laughed. "Whatever you say, slut."

5+ comments