7

Bay's POV

I stood, looking in the mirror as Hayes was on the phone with Nash and Matt was on the phone with Taylor.

They were trying to get us a ride home.

I examined my neck. And my stomach. And my arms and legs. And other places I shouldn't tell you.

Why tf are there so many hickeys? I can hide the engagement ring, but not all these.

I had at least 5 on my neck.

I looked at back, twisting around so I could see.

Yup, there too.

"Guys, I'm gonna take a shower." I said, as I opened the bathroom door a crack. "Ok, Nash and Taylor and a bunch of the other guys are coming to pick us up. But....it's a 33 hour car ride. How did we even get here?" Hayes asked, quietly.

"Did we take a plane?" Matt asked. "How much did we spend?" I asked.

"Bay, go take your shower." Hayes sighed, laying down.

I closed the door and took my shower, finding new hickeys in new places you probably don't wanna know.

Oh shit, did we have sex?

WAIT DID WE?

I walked out in a towel. "Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"Um....they're not here!" Hayes said, as he and Matt started looking around.

"They have to be here!" I yelled.

"Well, they aren't, so go out back in what you had and we'll go shopping, h guess."

"We're gonna shop while I have no pants on?"

"Yea, and we're gonna shop while I'm only in boxers and while Matt has no shirt. So common!" Hayes yelled, pissed off.

"Fine!" I mumbled. "That's no way to talk to your soon to be wife!" I smirked.

He glared at me. "Is that supposed to be a joke?"

"Yes."

"Well, it's not funny!"

I rolled my eyes and went back into the bathroom, putting his shirt on again and my underwear.

I brushed my hair and walked out. "I think we had sex!"

"What? No we didn't, why would you say-"

"Would you like to see the hickeys?"

"So, you don't need to have sex to have hickeys."

"Should I show you where they are?"

He paused and his eyes widened. "They're there?"

"Yea! And you should check yourself too!"

He sighed. "I will later. Ma-Matt wake up!" Hayes yelled, shaking Matt, who was asleep on the bed.

"We have a real problem! Hayes, you have my name on your wrist! And we're engaged!"

"I know that! But we don't have to be engaged. Watch. It's not like we have to get divorced. Bay, listen closely, I'm breaking up with you. It's over. Problem solved. Now we can take off the rings."

"It's that easy?"

He smiled, taking his off and putting it on a desk. "That easy."

5+ comments