6

ashtonjae:
you almost got me in trouble in class😂

okokalright:
oops, sorry babe😂

ashtonjae:
you are something else😂

okokalright:
btw, turn around

I looked down at my phone confused and turned around. I was face to face with Wes.
"Wes!" I said jumping into his arms and hugging him as he smiled.
"hey baby girl" he chuckled.
"What are you doing here? Fuck that, what are you doing in jersey?" I laughed a bit shocked.
"what can't surprise my girlfriend?" He said pulling me closer to him.
"Oh so I'm your girlfriend now huh?" I giggled a bit.
"Only if you want to be." He smiled.
"if I didn't, I would've shut you down when we started talking a month ago" I laughed.
"Well my dear girlfriend, what class are you heading too?" he asked looking down at my books.
"Lunch. and then I have a choir broadway night performance to rehearsal for." I said taking his hand and leading him to the lunch room. I walked into the senior cafe and sat at my usual table which was my friends Dina, Tara, Kiera, Tyler, Collin, Wis, and Sam.
"Hey guys!" I said sitting down with Wes next to me.
"hey ash" Tyler greeted.
"This is my boyfriend, Wesley. Wes this is Sam, Collin, Wis, Tyler, Tara, Kiera and Dina." I said pointing to everyone
"Dude aren't you like internet famous?" Dina asked.
"Ah yeah kinda. I met Ashton at playlist Orlando a little over a month ago." Wes nodded looking over at me.
"What are you doing at our school?" Kiera asked.
"Came to surprise Ash. I haven't seen her since I brought her up on stage at playlist."
"Yo your girl is mad savage. She's like the only girl in our grade that drives a truck." Wis laughs.
"My girl is savage huh?" Wes laughed looking down at me.
"Hey Ash, how is you're broadway night song coming along?" Ty asked.
"Amazing! Still hurting I have down pat, Rhett and I have to go over our duet for something To Believe in. And then me, skylar, matt, and Rhett all have to go Orr without love and that's it. " I said looking through my music sheets.
"Can't wait to see it." Wes smiled at me. I smiled back.
"You guys are cute." Sam said pointing to us.
"Thanks Sammy boy. Okay I have to go rehearse. So we'll see you all later." I said taking Wes's hand in mine.

His hand in mine