29

I don't know when Wesley is coming to New Jersey again. I'm leaving for college in a couple of weeks and camp ended a month ago. I had a couple of friends over discussing college and high school memories.
"Yo what about the time that actor guy came to school and Ashton freaked out!" Wis laughed.
"It was Jeremy fucking Jordan! I cried" I shouted.
"How's Wesley doing by the way?" Ethan asked.
"He's doing good. I haven't seen him in awhile though." I said looking down.
"Awe don't worry girl! He'll visit soon" Skylar said passing me my cup I passed her earlier to refill.
All the guys looked at each other smiling. Even Collin.
"What are you all smiling about?" I laughed.
"Yeah. It's actually kinda creepy." Liz laughed. I heard some one coming through the slider door of  my kitchen. I thought it was my mom.
"Hey mom." I shouted.
"It's not your mom." I looked up smiling.
"Wes!"
I said getting up and running to him. I jumped in his arms and he spun us around as he kissed my cheek. He set me down on the floor.
"Thanks guys for helping me out." He smiled to all the boys.
"You guys knew about this?"
"We like to see you happy." Rhett shrugged.
"Well I have some news too." I smiled. Kiera stood up next to me.
"Kiera and I are going to wait a year to go to college." Everyone gasped. Even Wesley.
"I'm going to go travel to Europe for my photography. It's blowing up and I might go professional." Kiera smiled.
"And I'm going on to Broadway into hamilton. When we went a couple months back Lin Manuel heard me at the student open mic and wanted me to replace Phillipa as Eliza Schuyler." I said turning to Wes.
"You told me you've always wanted to live in New York." I smiled
"What are you saying?" Wes asked confused.
"Move with me to New York." I said grabbing Wes' hand. He smiled.
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah!"
"Let's do it!" He said hugging men

New York here we come.