2

Chaeyoung's POV
It's been a few days now and it's finally friday!! I finally have my penguin all to myself!
I slept in until 2:20 since I have a free day today, I got ready quickly and headed out the door. I pulled out my phone and texted Mina

"I'm so so sorry that I slept in! I think Dahyun tried to wake me but I just couldn't wake up! 😅"
"I'll meet you at the front of the school okay?"

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to school. Mina still had a few minutes left of class, so I decided to sit on a bench next to the entrance.

Text from - Penguin 🐧
"I can't wait to see you! I missed you today!"

She missed me? I felt all bubbly inside after I read that. My penguin missed me! I couldn't help but smile.

Mina's POV -

The bell rang finally! I ran outside and saw Chaeyoung listening to music, while slightly moving her head, she always does it without realising, SHES SO CUTE!!
I walked up to her and she smiled, god damn I could look at her smile all day!
"So where are you taking me hmm?" I playfully said as she got up.
"That is for me to know and for you to find out" the cub said, as she poked my cheek.
I hope she doesn't feel how warm my cheeks are! That'd be so embarrassing TT
She grabbed my hand and we started walking, after a while she stopped and looked at me and said "you hungry penguin?"
"I'm starving! I could eat a tiger cub right now!" Wait... WHAT DID I JUST SAY? I didn't even realise that I said that, they just slipped out!
Chaeyoung mumbled something and quickly walked us to the restaurant she's taking me to.
"What did you say Chaengie?"
"O-oh nothing! Don't worry!" She was blushing! I'm still so curious though...

We sat down at a table and looked at the menu. After a while a waitress came over and asked "Are you ready to order?"
We both nodded and I talked first "I'll have the Tteokbokki and a diet coke!"
"I'll have the same!" Chaengie smiled so cutely at me, I can feel myself blushing! I looked away before she could notice.

...

"So what did you want to tell me before Chaeyoung?" I asked
"Oh.. Well I u-um f-forgot!" She quickly said while hiding her face, I could tell she was blushing.
"Aw come on~ I know you still know, do I have to stop calling you my tiger cub?" I teased while smiling, that made her blush even more, she's too cute!
"N-no don't do that! ...I just wanted to say kdbdkfn djdbdk dkfbf"
"You're mumbling again Chaengie! Please tell me?" I tilted my head while looking at her.
"U-uh well um...

[TO BE CONTINUED!!]