6

Chaeng's POV-
Mina and I walked into the living room and sat on the floor together, Dahyun and Momo were already on the couch so there was no room. They seemed to be looking for a movie, or well looking at anything but each other!
"Uh... So what do we do at sleepovers?" Mina asked quietly.
"You've never been to a sleepover before? Oh this'll be fun! We can play truth or dare, watch a movie, or play some boring board game we have in the cupboard over there or something" Dahyun said excitedly
"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Momo yelled right after, making me and Mina flinch.
"hm... okay I'll start! Momo! Truth or dare?" I asked.
"TRUTH! WAIT NO DARE!"
"Nope! You already said truth! When Mina and I walked in, were you and Dahyun kissing?"
"uhh... SKIP!"
"so you were kissing?" I smirked as I looked at them two blushing like mad.
"Okay whatever shhh okay MINA! Truth or dare?" Momo asked.
Mina looked at Momo, then me. I just smiled, letting her choose what she wants to do.
"um... Dare?"
"I dare you to... KISS CHAENG!" I was looking down, playing with my fingers when I heard that. I looked up with fully opened eyes at Momo. I could feel myself getting red.
"But that's! I... Oh geez..." She got all read hiding her face, which honestly was adorable. I wonder if she's had her first kiss?
She looked up and sat next to me, and leaned towards me. She's all of a sudden not shy? She's making my heart beat so fast ahh!
She kissed me, and I felt like the world stopped honestly. I couldn't think about anything but how Minas soft lips felt on mine. It felt like an electric pulse went through my body. She moved away and I opened my eyes. I didn't even realise I closed them! I could feel my heartbeat pumping faster than it's ever been before! Am I getting sick? I hope not...
"I said kiss not make out jesus!" Momo said with a disgusted look on her face.
"well they kinda did just kiss... For a really long time..." Dahyun said while snickering. "So when are you two gonna talk about your feelings towards each other huh huh?"
"H-hey! It's my turn now not yours!" I looked over to Mina, who was still next to me. Her face was red and she was smiling.
"truth or dare Dahyun?"
"truth!"
"are you and Momo dating?"
"no it's not official yet!" She blurted out. I could see her face getting redder.
"oooh! So you do love Momo!"
"Shut up! I know you love Chaeyoung now don't you hmm?"
Mina went to say something, but stopped herself and I guess she realised what Dahyun just said? Does she really love me?
"Anyways, truth or dare Chaeng?"
"truth!"
"Have you ever drawn Mina before?"
oh god, how could I answer that! She'll think I'm weird and not want to talk to me...
"Uhh... Yeah, I have"
"huh really? Can I see?" Mina looked at me with hopeful eyes.
"Maybe later penguin..."
"ooh! so you call her penguin now? what else do you call her? babe? darling? love?" Momo said
"ahh! Stop teasing me! It's just something I like calling her okay!"
"can we watch a movie now? I'm bored" Dahyun said while picking a movie.

...

It was in the middle of the movie, and I decided to walk into the kitchen to order pizza for us to eat, I ordered a pepperoni pizza and also a meat lovers one. I opened the fridge to see what drink I could give everyone. I heard footsteps behind me, I'm pretty sure it's Dahyun so I said "Hey can you stop with the teasing about me and Mina? I don't think she likes it so please? And why would you mentioning my art of her you know how I-" I looked over and saw it was Mina I gasped and quickly said "Oh! Um... Sorry! I thought you were Dahyun!"
"So you actually draw me? I thought you guys were just joking around"
"Uh well um no it wasn't really a joke heh... Want a drink?"
"Sure cub" She smiled and sat on top of the table island
"What do you want? Coke? Lemonade? Um... We have alcohol too if you don't want those things?"
"A coke would be nice, thanks chaengie~"
I handed her the cup and smiled and drank from the cup.
"So why'd you leave the lounge? You seemed pretty into that movie"
"I was wondering where you went, and the movie was kinda too cheesy for me"
"yeah... Dahyun picks really boring movies"
"Chaeng..."
"hm?" I look up at her and put down my drink. She looks so cute sitting on the table, I could just hug her and never let go!
"Sorry about that um.. Kiss I dunno if you liked it and you probably didn't want it either right? Sorry if that made you really uncomfortable!" She covered her face with her hands. Oh Mina if i told you what I felt.
"But did you feel uncomfortable?"
"well... uh i don't know... no?"
"then I didn't feel uncomfortable"
"but did you actually not feel uncomfortable or are you just saying that?"
"Mina, I liked it." I quickly went back into the living room to not see her reaction to what I just said.
After a minute or two she came back in and sat next to me, as if I said nothing. I hope she can't see how red my face is! Did I just basically confess to her?

[A/N: SORRY IF THIS CHAPTERS CRAP I HAD NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE THIS]