Author's Note AND A Sneak Peek!

omg ily guys, ty for the 200+ views. also, I AM SO SORRY FOR THE CHEESY ENDING FOR THE LAST CHAPTER.

AND i am P I S S E D at my grammar, spelling, i PROMISE to edit bc i hate "yuck grammer" on my fanfictions.

anyways, i plan on making a sequel, still related to this story, but should i put it in this book or publish another?

BIG THANKS TO:
morningcoffee8 for voting and commenting
preciousjemmataban for voting (but srsly why did u spam me with 'pls update')
AND EVERYONE ELSE FOR READING THIS ! ! !

but i really love you guys so, consider this a 'sneak peak' at the sequel

---

It has been weeks since the war, when Marco and Star fought. Marco regretted that moment during the war, replaying the same time when everything fell apart.

He went to the place where it happened. The war. Walking among the fallen heroes, Marco remembered the battle. "MARCO!" He heard Tom yell. "What?" He yelled back. Tom ran up to him and said, "We found her." Marco's eyes widened and ran past Tom.

He finally found the room where they kept her. He gasped as he saw her, unconscious.
"I'm sorry," Marco said, holding back the tears. "I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you." Marco walked closer and placed a rose in her hands. "Please," Marco pleaded, taking her hand. "Don't leave me." He whispered to Star in the hospital bed.

---

i hope it was enough bc SPOILERS
and for those who thought this was a chapter, HAHA no. bc im THAT evil. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:D