Day 9 Part 2

"But, we're technically friends! Ish...? I-- What?" Star stuttered. "The rules said that only tears from friends are allowed." Star paced around Cassie's room. Cassie sighed and took out a worn-out note from her drawer. "Keep Cassie safe, for she is born from the stars," Cassie read out loud. "Born from the stars?" Star walked closer to her. "I always thought that it was a metaphor," Cassie mumbled before smiling a bit. Cassie looked at Star before saying, "I finally understand."

(FLASHBACK)

It was a cold night, rain dripping down the cloak of the woman. She came upon the massive door before her, reaching towards the handle. Opening the door, making a slightly creaking sound, she stepped inside. Her heels making an echoing sound against the tile floor, she walked towards the chained-up book. Removing the key from her necklace, she unlocked the chains, as the book fell on the floor.

"Come out Glossaryck," she said. Glossaryck came out of the book and looked at the hooded figure. He bowed before saying, "Queen Solaria." She removed her hood and looked at Glossaryck. "There isn't much time, you have to do it now," she demanded. Glossaryck looked at her. Then he looked at her stomach, with the 8-month-old baby inside. He nodded before taking her to the garden.

"Do you have the egg?" Glossaryck asked Solaria. She nodded before handing it to Glossaryck. He placed the egg in front of Solaria and muttered some words. The sky darkened as Glossaryck continued. In the middle of a phrase, the egg hatched, and from the crack was a little arm from a baby, reaching out. "Glossaryck it's a child!" Solaria was alarmed. "The darkness from my child will be transferred to a baby!" But it couldn't be stopped, both Solaria and Glossaryck knew this.

It was done. The darkness of Solaria's baby was transferred to the baby in the egg. "You will have to raise her as your own," Glossaryck said. Solaria nodded as tears began to form in her eyes. At the same time Solaria felt a pang of pain. "The baby." Glossaryck looked at her, wide-eyed. "The baby's coming now."

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I DONT WANNA BOTHER DOING ALL THE PUSHING AND BREATHING OF A MOTHER

Solaria held the newborn baby in her arms. Glossaryck comforted the baby in the egg, who was now wrapped in a blanket. "Glossaryck," Solaria motioned for Glossaryck to come forward. "Erase everyone's memories in Mewni about her. Then take her. Take her as far away as you can." "Without giving her a name?" Glossaryck asked as he took the baby. "Cassieopia, named after the constellation." Solaria kissed the baby's forehead. "Eh, why not Cassie?" Glossaryck asked.

"And the other baby?" Glossaryck pointed at the baby. Solaria looked at her. "Eclipsa."

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

"So your mom was Solaria the Monster Carver?" Star clarified. Cassie nodded. "Glossaryck found darkness in me and decided that the only way to get it out was to transfer it to another being." So you got a dragon egg, but didn't expect to see a baby, Star thought. "Then that means that we're... related." That's why the tear won't work, because we're family, Star thought.

"Not only that, Solaria made a prophecy. That Eclipsa and I will meet again, to bring peace between our people and monsters, or destroy each other." Cassie explained. "Well, where did you go? What happened?" Star asked.

(ANOTHER FLASHBACK)

Glossaryck left the baby on Malcolm and Beatrice D'Allessandro, a couple who could never bear a child. Cassie knew that she was adopted and didn't complain because she saw them as parents, no matter what. And as a baby, Solaria left a note saying everything they need to understand.

Malcolm and Beatrice already payed for Cassie's college when they died and gave her to their relative, Raven O'Malley and her only child Skye O'Malley. They treated Cassie as a servant, so Cassie had to pay for the bills by working in a restaurant as a waitress from 4-7 and works in a bar from 8-11 and studies at midnight and sleeps at 3:30 in the morning and wakes up at 6 am.

While working at the bar, she meets Sebastian and soon, they develop feelings for each other.

When Sebastian asked Cassie to be his girlfriend, she wanted to say yes, but Raven dragged her off and started beating her. Sebastian thought it was because she hated him for his old habit of drinking and smoking. Sebastian wasn't paying attention when a car hit him. When Cassie heard about his death, she ran to the house of Malcolm and Beatrice and bought it for herself, and was depressed. She dropped oit of school and began working at the restaurant from 11-4 instead and quit her job at the bar.

(THE OTHER FLASHBACK HAS ENDED)

"Sebastian?" "His full name is Sebastian Byron Jimenez," Cassie replied.

AN
I hate myself sometimes.
Maybe all the time.
Yeah, probably
Also my mom cried when i gave her my mothers day gift