Like a family reunion

She reached out and pressed the snooze button but it didn't turn off. She looked aggressively at her alarm clock and said "You wanna' go, mate? Oh, we can go if you wanna' go." Mae realised that she just threatened an alarm clock and decided to stop immediately. She repeatedly pressed the snooze button, getting angrier every time. She stood up in silence and walked to the window, alarm clock in hand. She opened the window and dropped the arm clock and then smiled. She laid back down in bed and turned on her laptop. She read the text from Gregory Hey, man! Do you wanna' hang out, later? I got a new job at the Snack Falcon! She replied, pressing the buttons on the keyboard exactly the same as the snooze button Yeah, of course I'll hang out duuuuude. And uh don't you mean the Food Donkey? It took about 1.34 seconds for Greg to reply The Food Donkey shut down and was replaced with the Snack Falcon. It's no where near as good but because I work here, it's free. By the way my shift ends at 2pm so duuuuude come here then. Mae shut her laptop. She sat up and sighed. She got changed and went down stairs. Her dad had already gone to work but her mum was a nurse and worked nights, so she was always there in the mornings. Mae sat down at the table, "Muuuum, can you make me some toast?" Her mother nodded and smiled, as the toast jumped out of the toaster. Her mother popped it onto a plate and put it in front of Mae. "There you go, honey. I'm up to the church to help. Bye sweetie!" Mae's mother shouted as she walked out the door. Mae rushed out the front door and headed to the Snack Falcon. Wow, this place has changed. She walked into the Snack Falcon and saw Gregory serving a couple of kids. Once they left, Mae walked up to Gregory and said, "Hi, I'm hungry. I want food. Greg want food, too. We go to Hotdog Place." On the way there, they both laughed so hard they cried. When they did get there, Greg and Mae saw Bea (Mae's friend/enemy) and Angus (Greg's boyfriend and Mae's friend). Mae smiled awkwardly at Bea and Angus. They all sat together for hours and were laughing their heads off. Whilst trying to stop laughing, Gregory said, "This is like a family reunion."