Bus ride

"So, where are we going on the bus?" Mae asked, still laughing.
"Snack Falcon, maybe? I can get you some free snacks and some large bottles of Energee!" Greg screeched.
"Oh........my god. I love Energee!" Mae shouted, almost screaming. Greg laughed. Mae stood up and inspected the bus time table. "Our bus is in......13 minutes." Mae sighed and sat back down, next to Greg on the bench. They sat in silence for the next 15 minutes. Mae pulled out her phone as the bus started to stop in front of them. "Two minutes late," she sighed, angrily."LOL!" Gregory shouted. They sat right ant the front on the second deck. They had a conversation about Mae's dreams. When they got there, they got off and walked the rest, for it was only two minutes away, now. The big, glass doors of the Snack Falcon had a sign saying Closed on the inside. Greg took a key out of his pocket and opened the door. He went to the fridge and got 4 cans of Energee. He put two in his bag and gave one to Mae. Greg opened the other and drank most of it I one gulp "AWOOOOOOOOO!!" Greg howled.
"Yes, Greg. Awoo." Mae said, trying to do an impression of Bea's posh father. They sat on the bench outside, after laughing for basically all night, the went silent for a few seconds. Mae looked up at the sky. No, Mae! You cannot be! You will not be! They both looked at each other and locked eyes. Oh, God! The crinnnnnnge!! Angus dragged himself over to Greg, he was almost ignoring Mae. Huh, what's wrong with him? Jelly or nah? "Uh, hey, babe. I think we should go back to the apartment....." Angus said, yawning.
"Yeah, you're right. Bye Mae! AWOOOOOOOOO!" Greg shouted. Mae waved and smiled awkwardly, "Bye..."
Mae walked home, slowly. She wasn't tired, just confused. I won't be! It wouldn't happen. Even if I wanted to..... Next thing she knew, she was laying in bed, still thinking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, about how long this took. I couldn't think, today but I decided to just publish this chapter. Please comment with feedback and vote.

P.S. I'm thinking of stopping the series, 'Change of Heart', what do you think?