Loose Limbs

All four walked out of the glass doors. Greg and Angus walked with their arms on each others backs and Mae stared awkwardly. "I never thought you were gay, Greg," Bea said mockingly.
"Oh, do shut up," Greg replied. They all laughed and shouted.
"I feel like such a third wheel!" Mae laughed.
"Agreed," Bea said, happily. Suddenly, everyone froze. Everyone stared down at the loose limb on the floor. "Is that...an..uh," Angus wheezed and sat down on the bench. He got out an asthma pump and used it for a while.
"Yep, that's an.....arm!" Greg said, confused while sitting down next to Angus and putting his arm round him.
"Oh....my......God," Mae tried to scream but Bea put her hand on Mae's mouth to stop her. Mae quickly got out her phone and rung the police.
"Uh, hello. We just found a loose limb outside the Hotdog Place."
"Okay, help is on the way. Thank you."
"Kay, Thanks."
Greg and Angus started to walk back to their apartment together and Bea went back to her parents house. Mae started to head home and spotted a child siting on a headstone. She saw a figure, a ghost put a bag over the child's head and kidnapped  the child. Mae wanted to scream but she couldn't, instead she just sprinted home. Mae looked at the clock, it read 12:30am. 12:30 already? Wow. Her dad had already gone to bed and her mum was at work. She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and then she went upstairs. She read a text from Bea Hey, uh just to let you know, I still hate you. I'll never like you, I've tried but I can't. Not after what you did to me. Mae texted back after getting changed. I know. I hate myself for it. You know that I have anger problems, I couldn't stop myself. She was the closest person to me and I was angry. I know it's hard to get over something like that but it's a thing of the past. Mae didn't bother texting anyone and went to bed.