Chapter Twenty-Nine: Whoa Baby!

The cream colored curtains blew from the balcony of Aja and Kyrie's hotel suite, last night's events had left them both on a high no one wanted to come down from. Scattered wine bottles and cupcake wrappers lead to where their articles of clothes and shoes laid. Aja slept peacefully on top of Kyrie's bare body while her loose hair was spread wildly onto his chest. She moved a little at the sound of birds chirping outside on the balcony. Her hand covered her face as she groaned.

"What time is it?" Aja asked looked around the room through squinted eyes

She looked up at Kyrie who'd still slept and probably wasn't going to wake anytime soon. Instead of waking him to start the morning, Aja ordered them breakfast then covered her naked body with a loose sheet from the end of the bed. She tiptoed her way to the bathroom.

After about a thirty minute shower, Aja was joined by her husband with extra appreciated morning sex.

Pinning her hands above her head, Kyrie's thrusts sped up making her fingers tighten around his hand. The deeper he pushed himself into her, the louder she moaned creating waves of encouragement for Kyrie to keep up his pace. With one hand he kept her hands still and the other on her breast.

Aja hissed at the feeling of Kyrie biting down on her nipple while sending her over the edge with circular motions from his hips. Releasing her breast from his mouth, he used his free hand to cut the water of and lift her up.

"Can the birthday boy get a taste of his birthday cake?" He wiped the water from her lips as she smirked.

"As much as he wants." Aja said finally opening her eyes.

Carefully stepping out of the shower, Kyrie carried Aja to the kitchen where their breakfast was laid out in a full spread. She didn't care for food at the moment there was business the two of them needed to handle personally.

"Mhmm but I thought you were on a tight schedule, baby."

"Fuck that schedule." Smashing her lips into his, Aja hungrily seeked the taste of his tongue.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

After drowning in each others love, the pair sat in their under garments on the kitchen floor eating breakfast. They didn't have the energy to get up from the floor let alone putting on any extra clothes. The only reason they had any on was because Aja didn't trust everyone's cleaning skills outside of her own.

"Who knew the combination of red velvet and maple syrup would be great after the most amazing sex EVER?" Aja shimmed while eating her pancakes.

"I can second that, though I almost caught a charlie horse mid stroke, I agree with you." They laughed loudly.

"Baby, why didn't you just stop and shake it out? I would have understood." Kyrie wiped his lips with his napkins before responding.

"Nah, babe you don't understand how good that shit got, I could just stop because of a cramp especially with those faces you were making." He said stealing a piece of her fruit. "It's a man thing, babe. We see our women enjoying the crazy shit we during sex and we don't stop because we know it'll be hard building that shit up again." Aja shook her head.