Her

Black....
Black was all to be seen...look left.... Black.. Right, Black... Up, down...you guessed it black.
At least thats what she thought. I knew thats all she could see, thats all I allowed her to see. She has done nothing to deserve vision at least thats what they say.
All day and all night she screams. Blood curdling screams that shake the derelict building, they need to stop. Im the only one who can make them stop.
Its me or her, me or my sister. I love her, yes, but I cant die im to afraid to die, and her, she is too far gone, she can never live the life that I do. Not now.She couldnt take the beatings, the threats or the mind games. Its the easiest way out for her.
How much I wish I could end it here now, quick and painless but alas he dosnt want that, he wants her death to be long, slow and painfull.
Her dark brown hair falls long and damp, drenched in blood from others that lay there before her, it runs off the table as if running to free itself from the inevitable future that adorns her. She wears a dark pink sweater that she made herself. She always had been creative, it was torn and ragged. Taking the blind fold off I see her dark chocolate eyes that looked dull, full of fear and false hope.  She knew what I had to do, she hopes that I dont. I will. I must.
Tentivley grabbing the smallest scalpel, I look at my list, blood absorbed rapidly into the dishevelled paper.
SCREAMS was written at the very top in a deep black ink, written in large curly handwriting, it told me what to fix first.
The lingual frenulum snapped easy under my blade, blood spewed generously out of the laceration, small droplets made there way to my face where they met and mingled with my tears. This slash would make the removal of her tounge that much easier. Lifting up the slimy muscle with one hand, I again started to wearily cut at the base slowly but surely the muscle came free.
She was hiding it and she was good at it. She knows that if I see her pain I will go slower, but that dosnt stop her limbs from unwillingly tencing and flinching under my touch as more and more of her delicate flesh is ripped away.
THRASING, the second word on the list.
Next was the hatchet. I hated using it, but it was the only one sharp enough. I took to this quick, quicker then I should have. Throwing what was left of her precious arms and legs behind me as I hacked through both flesh and bone.
Thats what I liked.  The only thing I liked about this utensil, was that it went through both flesh and bone at once and it was almost satisfying to watch, as the sliver shine of the knife cuts smoothly through the tender red flesh and cartilage with almost no effort. With a little more pressure it slides almost as smoothly through the bone.
SENTIENCE
That was it.
The last one.
I knew what the word meant.
I know what I have to do.
There is no turning back now.
I hesitantly place that hatchet down on the floor and look at her. My sister. I couldnt take it all in at once, she was everywhere, I hadnt realised it until now but looking around the room, I see that there are clumps of her flesh clinging to the walls like they would have to her bones. Them, they were scatered around the floor, still a deep red and damp with her blood, feeble reminants of skin still clung to them. Her smooth soft honey glowed skin. Now scattered, tattered it lay lifeless on the cold grey floor.
Back to the task at hand. Grabbing the sharpest knife I could I brought it up to what was left of my sister. Honestly I dont know how she has held on this long.
The cold unforgiving steal blade dragged lightly across her chest. Leaving a small but long incision that traveled from her right breast to her small almost cute belly button. She writhed in pain underneath the touch of the blade. Tears leaked down her face, her mouth agape and a permanent look of horror danced across her stagnant features. Both dissapointment and pain flooded her eyes.
I carried on but her breast was in the way, I need to get to her heart and there is only one way in, so I removed it, not looking as I dropped it on the floor only hearing the soft squelch as it hit the concrete.
Bright white shone through the carvings within crimson intercostal muscles. Her ribs. The next obsitcal to overcome. Pushing my fingers into her chest, under and around the muscle I gripped the ribs. Pulling once,twice and they were gone. Two ribs successfully removed and I could see the palpitations of her life sustaining organ. And i got to work. I had to have it. He had to have it.

The once pumping organ held tightly in my left outstretched hand. I lowered my head, my brown bangs fell just slightly over my eyes but I could still see him. His grin. His bright white teeth. His daper attire. He almost shone a bright yellow in colour. He took her heart. He took the only part of her I had left. He took it and left.
Shaking my head I moved to the side of the room and grabbed my faded blue and white hat. Put it on my head and pulled a small peice of pink string of my now bloddied dark blue jacket.  That was it. That was all I have left of her. She was gone. My sister she is gone. And its my fault.
I killed her.