new cars

I don't own transformers I only own Riley.

Riley POV

Sam's father decided it was enough so we star driving towards the car dealer ship I put on my head phones starts mercy by one republic start playing I fill tears start going down my face what why am I crying I stop when Sam turns and looks at me. "hay I have a surprise for both of you." we turn in to a parking lot and Sam starts freaking out."your right I'm not getting you a porsche." I start laughing and Sam looks back at me. "what Sam you know your dad won't get you an expensive car." I look back and notice two cars behind us that has been following us seance we left school ron pulls in to a used car dealer ship. "i am not talking to you for the rest of this thang." sam getts out of the car i follow after him and walk off to see what cars they have when i see a black pickup truck next to a yellow camaro with racing stripes sam walks over to me. "hay sam what about that one." i point to the camaro sam walks over to it. "it perfect." he gets in i walk over in to the pick up truck and sit in it. "well all you need is a good cleaning." the owner stand in between the cars. "how much is this one." he look at it. "well by the looks and its condition i would say sixthousend. "and what about this one mr. he turns and looks at mine." "well by the looks of yours too i would say sixthousind too." what no i really wanted this car Ron spoke up. "sorry sam not paying anthing over four." i go to open the door but it wont buge sam gets out and slams his door shut the dack door flys open and hits the car that the owner was in i finnaly open the door after the owner gets out of the car i close the door and walk over to sam the owner was talking about another when the comaro lets out a loud sereaking sound we all duck on the ground when it all stops i shot up redey to fight the owner puts up four fingers. "four for both." i smile and go back to my new car. "well what can i call you what about iornhide?" i put my hand on it and i fill it shake by its self weird oh well.