the party

RileyPOV

i drive up to the shop in my car mikala walks out of the shop i jump out of my truck. "Riley what is wrong why are you acting this way?" " it's notng mikala." i go to walk past her to the house she grabs my arm and pulls me in to a hug. "i love you iley please dont shut me out. "i put my arms around her. "i love you too kala." she lets me go. "well what is this?" i stand infront of ironhide. "this is my truck." she smilles at me. "well it looks cool i am going to let you get back to what you were doing." she turns and goes back in to the shop.

i go in to the house and change in to cloths to wash iron hide i walk back out and put on my music undone by FFH started playing i start washing iron hide when i fill him start heating up i drop the sponge on the floor right as I was going to pick it up I hear someone speak. "how do you have that symbol?" what? "who's there?" i look around and see none there. my phone goes off "shit!" i jump i grab my phone and see Sam's phone number. "hi Sam." "hay i need you to come with me to a party." "Sam you know i don't like crowed places." "please i promise it will only be for a few hours." "no Sam." "i wont stop bugging you until you say yes." "no." " yes" "no....fine but i drive my self." "fine i will see you at the party." i go in to the house and change my cloths and walk back out to the car to see a very cute guy standing there ( he is iron hides halo form) "uh hello who are you?" the cute guy smiles at me. "I'm warren magnus." he smiles a little he looks like the person who doesn't smile much. "well I'm Riley bines, how may i help you." i tip over one of our meany machines smooth Riley he probably thanks you are a klutz i go to pick up the machine when he goes to help me and our heads hit. "ow that hurt!" "i'm sorry." we get the machine back up. "well i should go you probably need to get back to work any way." he walks out. "well i don't know what to thank of that." well looks like it's time to go meet Sam i get in my truck and head towards the party.

i get there and see Sam walk out of his car what not him any thing but him i get out of my car. "hi Sam." he turns and sees me. "hi Riley." i look past Sam to see Trent and my sister. "hi mikala." my sister smiles at me. "hi Riley." Sam grabs my hand and pulls me to his car. "you never told me you know mikala." "well you never asked. well are you good Friends with her?" "ya we gossip and talk about boys....thank about it Sam." he still has that dumb found look. "i will make it easier on you whats my last name." "your last name is bines." "and whats mikala's?" realization hits Sam. "no way i'm Friends with mikala's sister you need to introduce me to your sister." i give him a hard stair. "no Sam will not introduce you to my sister." "please." "no Sam your doing this on your own."i walk back to my truck and sit on the hood i see Trent looking at my truck. "nice ride girl." i put my headphones on and ignore him i close my eyesand fall asleep.

two minutes later

someone is going to die i fill someone pushing my sholder. "what?!" i open my eyes to see sams other freind standing over me."no need to yell princess sam left." "what sam left me?" i sitt up and see Sam's car is gone. "can you drive me home please." i look at him. "fine but rules in the truck no putting your feet on the dashbord and no complaning adout music." he smiles. "i can live with that prinsses." "oh and never call me princess again if you value your life." i get in the drivers seet and we start driving back to his house.

i drive up to his hous and pull over to let him out. "well see you later princess." he goes to kiss me but the seet flys forword and he hits his ead on the dashbord. "ow what was that." i stair at him. "out get out of the car." he steps out of the car the door hits him as he is closing it he turns and walks twrds his house. "sam you need a better freind." well looks like its time to get home.