meeting bee and the others

Riley pov
I hear my phone go off and it is loud so loud I fall off my bed." alright this better be worth it." I grab my phone and see it is Sam I swipe my finger across my phone.
"Samuel Witwicky I am not baling you..."
" my car is back."
"what Sam you aren't making any." I thank about what he is saying.
"Sam I have to go Mikyla is calling me." I hang up my phone.
" ok time to have a talk with iron hide." I get up off the ground and look at myself in the mirror I put my red hair in a bun and walk down stairs in to the kitchen where Mikyla is sitting at the dining table.
"hi Ry I am going to go out with my friends today." I garb a apple out of the refrigerator.
"ok I am going to take a ride in my truck so I don't know when I will be back. I grab my keys and run out to where I left iron hide last night he opens the door I get in.
" ok so was Sam's car an Atutobot or a deception?" iron hide laughs.
"so bumblebee has been causing trouble."
"so that is his name so he is an autobot right?"
"yes he is our scout and I am the teams weapon specialist he probably went to tell the others we are here."
" wait you mean to say there is more of you guys?"
"yes you will meet them later." we start driving two hours later we end up at the grocery store we grab what we need and check out when we get to iron hides car form we put everything in and start to drive back to the house and put everything back I was about to go up stairs when iron hide grabs my arm.
" bumble bee is in trouble we need to help him he also told me he has Sam and Mikyla with him." oh Mikyla what did you get yourself in to this time?
"let's go." his human form disappears I run out to iron hide who drives like the world is caving in we get to where Sam Mikyla are in what felt like minutes I jump or and run towards Sam and see he is being attacked by a little deception I fill power surge trough me I see a blue ray of light hit the deception he screams and falls on to the ground Sam stairs wide eyed at me.
"what was that?"
"i don't know what that was." Sam stairs at me with the Sam big eyes.
"what language is that?" I glair at Sam.
"it is English Sam." we turn and see bumblebee and iron hide standing next to each other.
"Are you ok Riley?" I look up at iron hide.
"I am fine hide." iron hide picks me up and examines me.
"why are you speaking cubertronian? what are you kidding me.
"first Sam now you really ." I focus on my voice and here that I am speaking in a weird language.
"what I don't even know." my voice switches from the weird language back to English.
"we will tell ratchet when we meet the others, I am iron hide and this is bumble bee I am from a planet called cubertron bumble bee speaks trough the radio because his voice box was damaged during the war the others should be here soon." iron hide puts me down
"wait your my sisters truck did you know about this." I shake my head yes iron hide trams forms and opens the drivers side door for me I get in Sam and Mikyla get in bumblebee.
" so are we going to stay with Sam and Mikyla or head to the point where we are going to meet them?"
"we are going to the point where we agreed to meet so what happened back there?"
"I don't really know at first a saw that disepticon trying to hurt Sam and this blue light came out of my hands and I started speaking that wired language."
we go down an alleyway and stop.
"now we wait."i get out of iron hide and he transforms.
"so who is your teams leader?"
"He is Optimus prim you will meet him when the rest of us get here." I look him up and down I never noticed that he actually
"you looks hot."Iron hide starts coughing.
"you just said." oh no I just said he looks hot out loud I fill my face heat up "well you look hot too."wait is iron hide flirting with me?we hear bumble bee drive up wow he upgraded he looks nice now Sam and Mikyla get out of bumble bee.
"uh ily why are you blushing." oh no I am still blushing I hide my face.
"it's nothing." a peter built, ambulance, and a 2006 Pontiac solstice drive up.
"iron hide is this the rest of your team?"
"yes it is." they transform the peter built is the tallest.
"I am Optimus prime this is my team my first latent jazz." he point to the autobot closest to the used car he flips in the air and lands on the car.
"this looks like a cool place to kick it." he looks at me and winks I shift closer to iron hide.
"our medical officer ratchet."he scans Sam and Mikyla.
"the boy is giving off pheromones suggesting he wants to mate with the female."I try to hold in my laughter but it comes out as a cough he scans me.
"that is wired the other female is half cubertronian and half human." Optimus turns and looks at me.
"did you know of this?"
"no I did not."
"we will figure this out later."he turns back around.
"and you already meet your guardians bumble bee and iron hide." bumble bee starts dancing to music and iron hide takes out his cannons and points them at Sam.
"you filling lucky punk." I step in front of Sam and glare at iron hide.
"the cannons are cool but don't aim them at Sam or my sister." Iron hide laughs.
"I like you Riley." he puts his cannons away I blush again he picks me up and puts me on his shoulder Optimus goes on to tell us what happens to there planet and the war, why they are here.
"we are looking for your grandfathers glasses because they can tell us where the all spark is."
"Sam I hope you still have those glasses." Iron hide puts me on the floor
all the autobot's transform in to there car form i get in iron hide and Sam and Mikyla get in bumble bee.