Mia Gilbert's escape

Mia's picture

Mia's pov
I was in a scary place. It was dark and I don't like it. Mikael and Giuseppe are mean and hurt me. I liked some of the girls here they do my hair and play games with me but I don't like it here. I have been trying to get out of here for hours and I think mama will be upset if I don't make it to dinner.

I see a light and run towards it.

Elijah pov
My family and I are eating with the Salvatore's and Jeremy Gilbert at the Gilbert residents. We are talking about an agreement to get Niklaus to stop his attempts at killing Elena. I suddenly hear another heartbeat upstairs "who else is here?" I ask "no one" I stood up and they followed me to a locked room I smash open the door and see a light. It can from the wall it was glowing. Suddenly screaming came from the wall and a little girl ran out followed by dark ghost like creatures.

She was being attacked and they were dragging her back in so we all grabbed her and sped away. I looked around and everyone was here and the little girl was in my arms. She was shaking and had a bruised eye and busted lip "hi Angel." I say and bounce her on my hip. She was tightly holding my shirt and she looked into my eyes. Her eyes were the perfect blue. She put her hand on my heart and I was suddenly somewhere else.

I seen her and another little girl. "Your so stupid! You went into my room to try and take my friends!" The girl screamed at her. "Well I have stronger friends!" She continued and then suddenly whispered something. The black objects came out of the wall and were taking her "LENA!" She yelled trying to ask for help "I never wanted a sister. I wish you were dead!" The other girl yelled.

Then I see Elena as a teenager "sister. I know you are still alive somehow. Well I killed mom and Dad. They thought something was wrong with me but there wasn't! This is all your fault! You were always their favourite! I hate you!" Elena screamed and threw a nightlight at the wall.

I see a bunch of bones and black things floating then I see my father. "Giuseppe. The Gilbert girl is going to wake me from my coffin. I will get a witch to bring you back from this place and we can take our revenge." He said.

I'm finally back and looked at everyone "Elena put her in there and Elena Killed her own parents. I watched these memories. Father has teamed up with a man named Giuseppe. They have been hurting her. " I say "we know. We all went into your mind." Kol spoke. Damon looked angry. "Giuseppe Salvatore. My father" he gritted.

Jeremy ran over "Mia. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. " he said hugging her "et go!  Hep! Rap!" She yelled "hey it's her Jeremy. Your brother" he said and Mia looked at a him with evil eyes "My bubby has diapers. He is in little bed. My momma is gonna yell at you. I'm late for food. " she sassed him with wide eyes. "Mia you have been missing for 14 years and they were pull ups. I'm 17 now. And mommy and daddy went to see God" he said "no they not. They are meanies and go to fire" she told him. "Why would they go to hell?" He asked and she shows him a scare "this from momma. Daddy doed since" she said "is that why you always slept in my bed? Because mom and dad did science on you?" He asked her and she nods then lifted her shirt showing him a scar. I gasped. Her kidney was removed.
***
We all went to the Salvatore's and saw Bonnie and Caroline. We told them what happened and Bonnie was doing magic to see what she was "oh my god!" We heard yelling. I sped upstairs to see a frightened Mia and Bonnie freaking out. "What happened?" I ask and pick up Mia. She started to calm in my arms.

"Elijah. She was created by powerful supernaturals on the other side. She is powerful but I don't know what she is. I think she's a huntress. She was created to kill all supernaturals but failed because Jeremy was born with kidney disease and she cured him. Choosing to protect the supernatural not kill them" Bonnie told me. Mia started to whimpered and tickled her "unky ijah!" She squealed. I stopped and looked at her "sowy." She said and tears formed in her eyes. "It's okay. You can call me uncle Elijah." I tell her and she hugged her rested her soft curly haired head on my chest close to my heart.

I heard soft snores and sped to the living room to find weapons and my family planning with Damon, Jeremy and Caroline "she's powerful" Niklaus said hinting that they were talking about her and listening upstairs "we need to protect her if someone finds out she could be hurt or killed. My mom is coming over to see her" Caroline said "and I called Meredith from the hospital she will be over for a check up" Klaus explained "and I called Ric. He can take her to work with him when we check out the house and pack her things. Jeremy will pack his and I will pack the rest. Except Elena's room I am very angry with her and want to burn everything in her room for lying to us and hurting her sibling. It's one thing you never do to family" Damon told us.

When Liz got here she woke up Mia and they hugged each other. Mia then climbs on Niklaus's lap and used her small hands to move his cheeks she he smiled "are you miser green?" She asked and Jeremy laughed "she means are you the grinch?" He said and Niklaus scowled at her flashing his fangs and wolf eyes as his face began to change. She kissed his cheeks "you pretty" she told him touching his vein covered face. She hugged him and told him that she loved him saying they were now best friends. Mia showed him what a pinky promise was explaining he could never break the promise. "Otay. I pomise to give hugs evyday for eat other" she said "I promise to hug you everyday" he said and she smiled. They looped pinky's and I seen him smile but quickly cover it up with his normal emotionless face. She kissed his cheek and climbed on Damon's  lap then did the same.

Mia went through everyone and then came to me "do I have to promise as well?" I question her "no silly you my unky . You has to give me hugs" she explains and put her arms up. I chuckle and pick her up. I kiss her forehead "unky ijah. I hungry" she tells me I take her to the kitchen and open the fridge but was stopped by the sent of pizza. "I ordered some about an hour ago" I heard Rebekah say. 

We opened the box and Mia walked around all of them stopping at the cheese pizza. She looked around at all of us and we watched her "go ahead princess" Klaus told her and took a piece from meat lovers eating is. Her eyes welled with tears "you eaten animals. Doed I has to?" she sobbed watching Niklaus. "Hey. Shh shh. It's okay. You don't need to eat it" Niklaus whispered hugging her little body. She crying on his shoulder and he picked her up. Bonnie put two slices of just cheese on her plate and gave it to him.

Mia sat in his lap. Damon got her a chocolate milk and she ate her pizza sniffling calming down. She used both hands and drank her milk. "So your a vegetarian?" Kol asked and Mia nodded."you won't like Stefan" Damon chuckles and Niklaus soon joined. Everyone was shocked at Niklaus but soon smiled.

After a while Mia slowly fell asleep as I ran my hand through her hair. She was sucking her thumb and light snores could be heard. "You can put her in a spare room for tonight if you want" Damon offered and I nod. I placed her in a spare room and covered her with a blanket. I was about to leave but I felt her small hand pull at me "unky tay" she whined and pulled at my arm. I lied down and she cuddled into me. Us both falling asleep.