What is love

I'm sorry for not updating for a long time I just lost inspiration for this book but I'm working hard to make this chapter good. I never leave a book without an ending.

5 years later
Mia's pov

I woke up and Jay had his arm around me with a boner. I felt it against my butt and laid there looking at the wall. 'What is love' I thought to myself. I had been with him for years and we told each other we loved one another but did he really love me enough to touch me.

I turned to rub against Jay and felt him rap his arms around me "I love you" he said and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and he lifted me up before carrying me down the stairs. I saw my family and they were talking "what's wrong?" I asked and then saw my uncle Elijah lying on the ground dead "Elena and Mikael had been planning for 5 years. They killed him." My father said and I started to cry. Jay put me down and I fell to the floor with my arms around my now dead uncle.

I cried and finally felt arms rap around me so I squeezed Elijah even more not letting anyone drag me away. "Love I just came back from the dead and already you squeeze the life from my veins" I heard my uncle speak. I was moved and picked up. "How" aunti Bekah asked "apparently if someone dies and is important to Mia the killer dies and we get to come back again. They are scared to see what Mia will do" he explained as my head rested in his neck.

The rest of the day was spent baking, drawing, practicing and watching tv.

I know it's short but I don't know what to write anymore. About a month and a half ago I got with this guy and I love him so I talk to him whenever he can and the rest of the day is spent writing and doing DIYS. I love you all so much and appreciate the votes and comments. I promise the next chapter will be better