Girlfriend and Unky

Henrik Mikaelson

Mia's pov

Aunti Bekah walked in my room to wake me up but I was already awake. I was trying on dresses, my hair was up and my makeup was done "what are you doing?" She asked "Me and Jay does magic together." I say and she smiled. She took a wipe and started removing the make up. She then put pink lipgloss on my lips and natural coloured eyeshadow. Then she brushed out my hair and did something called a waterfall braid. She went through my closet and gave me a light pink dress that went to my knees and got me silver flats to put on.

We went downstairs and daddy scowled at aunti Bekah "go change" he told me but I shook my head no and ran to the car. I heard laughing as everyone followed me. We got in the car and drove to school.

When we got to school everyone got out of their cars and started walking to the building but I saw his car pulling up and smiled. He got out and looked nervous with a rose in his hand. He sped to me and I jumped when he stopped in front of me. "Hi" he spoke nervously "do you wanna go to our place?" I asked and he nods. I grabbed his hand and we ran to the garden disappearing between the flowers. He gave me a rose and smiled. "I like you. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked and I nod. He kissed my cheek and I giggled. Jay took out a cesar salad and a bunch of fruit with chocolate. I dipped a strawberry in the chocolate and it tasted so good.

Jay and I went to Bonnie's room and we grabbed two grimour's. We ran back to the garden and started to practice. We found one that old witches use to use to make houses in the Stone Age. The house was awesome. It was big and it was a castle. We walked inside and I laughed. I ran around the castle and giggled. He sat down and started chanting a spell. "What was that?" I ask as he finished "it was called 'soulmate search' so I wanted to see what it would do" he said and suddenly a boy appeared "Hello. I'm your uncle Henrik. I was told by the other side that you two are soulmates." He said "wait! Can you stay with us?" I asked and he smiled "do the spell on page 64 and think of me" he said before he disappeared.

I frown and we go through the grimour's we couldn't find the spell so we ran back in to the school and to Bonnie's class. We went through all the grimour's but didn't find the spell on page 64. We sighed and walked until we hit something. I looked at it and it was a really old book in cased in glass. We smash the glass and I opened the book. The wind blew and the lights went out. We heard screaming and I felt people around me I quickly flipped to page 64 and Jay held my hand. We started chanting the spell and the voices of dead supernatural sand supernaturals screaming with fear. We finished chanting and I slammed the book shut. We looked around scared and I sealed the book closed. The lights went back on and the candles went out. My daddy ran picking me up he checked to see if I was hurt "what happened?" He asked but unky Ijah had picked up the book. "Did you say a spell from this book?" He asked "yes" I tell him "what one?" He asked "page 64" my unky gasped "what is it Elijah?" Daddy asked "the same spell mother used the day he died" he told daddy. And daddy was sad "who did you think of?" Daddy asked while frowning but I smiled "you come back!" I squealed. I jumped out of daddy's arms and ran to him. "Now you stay right?" I asked and he nods "now I stay" he said picking me up "how old is you?" I asked "how old are you? And I'm 1010" he said and I kissed his cheek "can we go to the Castle again and you live there until you get a home unky Henik" I say and giggle "well I have to talk to my family first" he said and I huffed "no you come and be my friend. You pomised" I tell him with anger. Daddy picked me up "when did he promise?" Daddy asked "when he told me, me an Jay were soulmates in the Castle we maked in garden just for us" I tell him and he looked surprised "he is my unky. He said so" I tell him and he smiled "yes he is. He is daddy's little brother" he told me and I smiled "you little baby" I say and daddy laughed.

We everyone caught up and then we went back to class until the end of day. Jay ran to his car and my necklace could be seen as it jumped around his neck.

Unky Henrik gave me a piggy back to the car and daddy drove home. "Unky Henrik can sleep in my bed and we can has a sleepover" I say and he chuckles "okay darling and I will even tell you a bedtime story" he said and I squealed "you pomise" I asked and he nods. I hug him smiling "you know she is never letting you go" daddy said and unky Henik laughed.

We went home and Unky Henik got a phone. It's pink. He's my new favourite.

Unky Henik told me a bedtime story and kissed my forehead. I fell asleep.

Henik'S pov

I kissed her forehead and tucked her in. I went downstairs and my brothers and sister smiled at me. "I missed you" I said and they ran up hugging me. Nik held me longest. He smiled and released me " I missed you brother" he said and I cried. He started to cry and my family soon joined.

We talked and the Salvatore's , Lockwoods and Forbes's joined too.